Safe And Reliable Kentucky Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Shipping a motorcycle to Kentucky is simple if you hire a company that is dependable and within your budget. There are a variety of methods typically offered and all of them have different rates. Select a company you can trust and a shipping method within your means. Also, take advantage of insurance if it is offered through the company. This will help protect the bike if any damage is done to it during shipping.
Shipping Methods Available:
- Enclosed Shipping
- Crated Shipping
- Open Air Shipping
- Terminal to Terminal
- Door to Door
The Requirements for Shipping a Motorcycle
With the exception of crated shipping, all requirements are standard. Crated shipping will require that the bike is drained of fluids and the battery will need to be disconnected. Other than that, all other shipping methods have the same requirements.
- The motorcycle should be clean of all dirt and deposits.
- Check fluids, tire pressure, and battery.
- Remove any loose or unnecessary items from the bike.
- Make sure that the gas tank is no more than a ¼ full.
- If there is an alarm system, disable it.
- Document any damage was already done to the bike prior to shipping, even take pictures.
Why Should I Ship a Motorcycle to Kentucky?
Whether you are moving there or planning on a lengthy stay, Kentucky’s flat terrain and many farms make it beautiful and relaxing for all motorcyclists. Shipping a bike there will be much easier than riding your bike to the state, and it will allow you to bring other belongings with you that would otherwise not fit on a motorcycle.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Shipping Companies for Motorcycle Transport in Kentucky
809 S. Park Rd.
Elizabethtown, KY 42701
363 Beech St.
Kuttawa, KY 42055
790 Westland Dr.
Lexington, KY 40504
220 Windsor Dr.
Mt. Sterling, KY 40353
683 Radio Rd.
Almo, KY 42020
- Bowling Green
- Fort Mitchell
- Fort Thomas
- Highland Heights
- Mount Sterling
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?