- Safe And Reliable Kentucky Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
- The Requirements For Shipping A Motorcycle
- Why Should I Ship A Motorcycle To Kentucky?
- Shipping Companies For Motorcycle Transport In Kentucky
Safe And Reliable Kentucky Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Shipping a motorcycle to Kentucky is simple if you hire a company that is dependable and within your budget. There are a variety of methods typically offered and all of them have different rates. Select a company you can trust and a shipping method within your means. Also, take advantage of insurance if it is offered through the company. This will help protect the bike if any damage is done to it during shipping.
Shipping Methods Available:
- Enclosed Shipping
- Crated Shipping
- Open Air Shipping
- Terminal to Terminal
- Door to Door
The Requirements for Shipping a Motorcycle
With the exception of crated shipping, all requirements are standard. Crated shipping will require that the bike is drained of fluids and the battery will need to be disconnected. Other than that, all other shipping methods have the same requirements.
- The motorcycle should be clean of all dirt and deposits.
- Check fluids, tire pressure, and battery.
- Remove any loose or unnecessary items from the bike.
- Make sure that the gas tank is no more than a ¼ full.
- If there is an alarm system, disable it.
- Document any damage was already done to the bike prior to shipping, even take pictures.
Why Should I Ship a Motorcycle to Kentucky?
Whether you are moving there or planning on a lengthy stay, Kentucky's flat terrain and many farms make it beautiful and relaxing for all motorcyclists. Shipping a bike there will be much easier than riding your bike to the state, and it will allow you to bring other belongings with you that would otherwise not fit on a motorcycle.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Motorcycle Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
ShippingCompanies for Motorcycle Transport in Kentucky
Keyboard Motorcycle Shipping Co.
809 S. Park Rd.
Elizabethtown, KY 42701
Safe Way Auto Transport, LLC.
363 Beech St.
Kuttawa, KY 42055
Premier Towing and Auto Transport
790 Westland Dr.
Lexington, KY 40504
Dixon Auto Transport LLC.
220 Windsor Dr.
Mt. Sterling, KY 40353
Cain's Auto Transport
683 Radio Rd.
Almo, KY 42020
- Bowling Green
- Fort Mitchell
- Fort Thomas
- Highland Heights
- Mount Sterling
- Mount Washington
- St. Matthews