As the capital of Kentucky, Frankfort has many auto transport companies in and around its borders. With the amount of choices you have, there is no reason you can’t find one to relocate your motorcycle safely.
There are certain qualities a transport company should uphold. These qualities include a positive reputation, DOT approval and the proper licensing, and insurance coverage.
There are people out there that will be quick to take your money and scam you out of a transport. Be cautious and only hire a company with the right qualifications. Check the Internet for their website and even read over the reviews and ratings left by past customers.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How Long Will the Motorcycle Shipping Process Take?
It is suggested that you book with a Frankfort transport company at least two weeks before the desired date. During this time, prepare your cruiser for the relocation. When the big day arrives, you will either be dropping your bike off at a terminal or the driver will come pick it up at its home in the city. This depends on whether you chose door to door services or terminal to terminal services. The driver will then secure the two wheeled vehicle to the hauler or inside of an enclosed container.
During the motorcycle’s travels, the driver will do their best to avoid poor weather and road conditions. You can keep track of the vehicle along the way through the transport company’s tracking services. When the vehicle gets near the destination point, you will receive a phone call. You or a responsible party will need to be present to pick the bike up or have it dropped off.
If you notice any damages done to the motorcycle after its arrival, the driver will write out a repot in which you will sign. You can then call the insurance company that the transport company has a policy with to file a claim. All damages will be repaired without any cost to you.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?