Safe And Reliable Murray Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Have you ever wondered why many people end up getting frustrated by a motorcycle mover who promises heaven and delivers a ‘near hell’ kind of experience? The reason is, most customers do not take time to verify the truth they read on paper about that specific motorcycle mover. There is more to motorcycle shipping than meets the eye. You have to be sure that the service provider has the right infrastructure to execute their obligation. The history of any mover will always give you a hint, if not the full picture, of who these guys are and the quality of their services. A-1 Auto transport has remained the only perfect choice for millions of customers around the globe.
Different methods we will use to ship your motorcycle.
- Crated shipping method: We use spacious wooden crates aligned with special protective equipment such as straps to minimize movement and vibration of the bike in transit thus reducing chances of damage. The bike is securely placed in a wooden crate and firmly stacked on a wooden pallet.
- Enclosed carrier services: Here, we use airtight enclosed trucks and containers to deliver your bikes safely. While in transit, the bikes are protected from severe weather.
- Open carrier services: This is a method that is most popular when moving over short distances. We use open trucks and trailers to do the deliveries.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Preparation of your motorcycle for shipment is required so as to keep it safe from harm while in transit and also to avoid any injuries caused to the team that will handle it while it is being shipped. It helps in accelerating the shipping process or preventing delays as well as preventing penalties. The following are the activities that will be undertaken in the preparation of your motorcycle for shipping:
- Washing your motorcycle so as to remove all dirt and debris.
- Removing the motorcycle accessories or loose parts.
- Disabling the alarm system.
- Checking the tire pressure and the fluid levels. Inflating the tires where necessary.
- Checking the engine.
- Ensuring that the gas level in the fuel tank does not exceed ¼ of the tank capacity.
- Get some professionals to do maintenance on your bike.
- Inspecting your bike for any damages/marks. Taking notes of the same and photos of the bike’s pre-shipment condition.
In case you will be shipping using the crated shipping option, you will have to disconnect the battery and drain the fluids. Also, some shippers may request that you remove protruding parts such as the handlebars.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
The company should be under regulation by both local and international authorities. This is to ensure that you deal with a legitimate and forthright company.
The mover should have modern hauling machines and transportation equipment to guarantee safety and efficiency.
The shipping company should be able to give you an offer that is clear regarding services you expect and the charges thereof. Avoid extra/hidden fees.
The operations staff should be well trained and qualified to handle any move. This is to ensure that your items are handled correctly.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
A-1 Auto transport is a motorcycle mover who has been in business for over twenty-five years and therefore competent enough to deal with any move.
We are registered with the American Association of Movers and all other relevant authorities locally and internationally.
We have top-notch equipment that will ensure the hauling and transporting of your motorcycles is done efficiently.
Our Murray Motorcycle Shipping Services
- Door to door delivery services.
- Terminal to terminal delivery services.
- Temporary motorcycle storage.
- Enclosed carrier services.
- Open air carrier services.
- Comprehensive insurance cover.
- Crated shipping services.
- Motorcycle shipping advisory services.
- Real-time tracking services and real-time support systems.
- Free quote with no obligations attached.
Contact us today
We have been delivering motorcycle moving services for over twenty-two years now. Many companies have come and disappeared, but we have stood firm to ensure that our customers have the most impressive experience. It is due to our consistency and efficiency in this business that we have been voted the best motorcycle moving company by our customers. From that first call of engagement, we will walk with you until we deliver your items safely. Call us today on 18004522880 or contact us here and enjoy the experience.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.