Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
If you wish to send a motorcycle to another location in the United States, find some of the best transport companies near your home in Campbellsville. Shipping services for motorcycles are low cost and worth every penny spent.
They ensure the safe delivery of your motorcycle and offer the ultimate protection during transport. In fact, it’s nearly impossible to protect a motorcycle’s condition while driving it or delivering it without the help of trained individuals and the right equipment.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
What Must I Do to Prepare for the Shipping Process?
- Document any existing damages for your records- photos and written record are recommended.
- Check the oil, tire pressure and fluids.
- If your motorcycle is has a security system installed, make sure it is turned off.
- Have your mechanic repair any leaks.
- Make sure the fuel tank is less than ¼ full.
- Take off any added motorcycle accessories.
- Disconnect the battery and remove the handlebars if asked by the transporter- this is usually geared towards those who purchased crated shipping methods.
When you prepare the motorcycle for the shipping process, it is less likely to suffer any harm. Those carrying out the bike’s delivery will also be made safer. Most transport companies will provide their customers with a small list of preparation requests before the shipping date. Fulfill the entire list of requirements.
Preparing the bike also makes it easier to file an insurance claim if an accident does occur during the transport. It will provide proof that the motorcycle was in its best possible condition before it was damaged at some point in the shipping process.