Jeffersontown Motorcycle Shipping
Safe And Reliable Jeffersontown Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Whether you want your motorcycle shipped in Jeffersontown, moved from Kentucky to any other state in the US, or shipped abroad, you have to partner with a trusted and experienced company. There is a myriad of motorcycle transportation companies in Kentucky but none beats A-1 Auto Transport. We are a transportation company that has been in business for over two decades.
You should avoid hiring illegitimate and untried shippers to transport your bike when a tried and tested company like A-1 Auto Transport exists. We have always devoted ourselves to offering our customers peace of mind by delivering their motorcycles in the precise state they were loaded in. Our highly trained crew employs advanced tactics that assures you of your ATV, Ninja, or Harley-Davidson’s safety while on transit regardless of the distance involved.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
A-1 Auto Transport offers diverse motorcycle shipping solutions such as:
- Crated shipping
- Open air shipping
- Enclosed shipping
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Avoid the headache that comes with unpreparedness. Preparedness shows how much you care and that is the message the next person perceives. That said, a well-prepared bike gives the impression that the owner loves his bike handled appropriately and the shipper will follow suit. Recommendable motorcycle preparation tips include:
- Clean the bike and inspect it for any visible damages. Take clear photos of the bike from all angles; this will be a visual record of the pre-shipment condition of the bike which will be needed when you want to file claims with the company in case of damages or loss.
- Prepare the travel documents i.e. the permit to transport and the title of ownership, before you invite the mover. This will save time and hasten the shipping process.
- Any loose parts or accessories such as helmets and personal belongings should be removed and packed separately in well-labeled boxes for easy identification. This is because they could fall off and either get damaged or lost while on the move.
- Drain all fluids from the motorcycle before packing. Some of them are highly flammable and could cause fire accidents. Some could also corrode the bike’s surfaces when spilled.
- Ensure that the gas level in the fuel tank does not exceed ¼ of the tank capacity.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
If you have difficulties getting a good motorcycle mover that matches your preferences in Kentucky, here are some insights.
- Look at the motorcycle moving options that the company is offering and pick the best fit. If you have certain preferences, check whether the company offers that option.
- Check whether the shipper is certified by the Department of Transportation and has a working DOT number.
- Confirm that the company does offer insurance coverage. All motorcycle carrier services should entail a cargo and liability indemnity to legitimately handle your shipment.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
A company with a keen eye is a darling to many clients seeking moving services. A-1 Auto Transport is among the very few motorcycle shipping companies that handle bikes with utmost care and expertise. You will never go wrong by selecting us as your hauler because:
- Our hi-tech systems perform online tracking and the photographic series system shows you the precise location of your bike while in transit.
- We guarantee careful handling of your two-wheeler until it is successfully delivered. This is because we have invested in quality modern equipment and highly-skilled staff.
- We offer you value for money. Our motorcycle transporting services are reasonably priced. Additionally, we deliver every cargo promptly and efficiently.
Our Jeffersontown motorcycle shipping services
- Door to door services: We pick your bike from a pick-up point and deliver it right to your doorstep at an affordable fee. This service offers much convenience.
- Terminal to terminal: This service is less convenient as you will have to drop off your bikes at our terminal and arrange for additional transport to pick them from another one of our terminals. It is however cheaper as you are not charged for the door-to-door service.
- Fast and reliable follow-ups. Submit your query on the contact page and our shippers will respond within no time.
Talk to us!
Enjoy seamless and safe motorcycle shipping in Jeffersontown with the professionals at A-1 Auto Transport. Call us on 1-800-452-2880 and we will respond to any question about prices, transportation and delivery. Get a free quote today by filling out the online form on the contact page.