As one of the more populous cities in the State of Kentucky, Elizabethtown has many great transport companies in the vicinity. A lot of these companies specialize or even offer motorcycle shipping services. These services are all designed to care for the bike and its integrity.
Whenever you sell a bike, must relocate, or simply need to send a motorcycle somewhere else, motorcycle shipping services are the way to go. In actuality, trying to transport the bike yourself without adding on mileage could cost you a pretty penny and a whole lot of stress. It is almost always a better decision to hire professionals for the task.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
The Reasons Many People Ship Motorcycles.
There really is not a single reason for people to avoid purchasing motorcycle transport. These services offer levels of protection and convenience that you won’t find anywhere else. Anyone who handles a motorcycle’s transport is likely trained and experienced in doing so.
Transport companies are required to purchase an insurance policy to protect the vehicles in their care. This is because a vehicle owner’s insurance policy is void when the vehicle isn’t being handled by them. Therefore, if anything happens during the shipping process, it is at the expense of the transport company rather than the owner of the motorcycle.
Trying to get a motorcycle to another location is tricky if you are trying to leave the mileage alone. Not to mention, it’s easy to compromise the condition of the bike when it’s being driven. Transport companies will have several shipping methods to select from. These methods all protect the bike’s core as well as its mileage. The professionals will also have straps, fasteners and packing materials to secure the bike during its road trip.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory