Safe And Reliable Mayfield Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Mayfield is not a car-only region, it’s also a two-wheeler city. Kentucky has lots of motorcycle enthusiasts rendering the state perfect for holding riding events. Are you ready to rev up your machine for a blissful ride in Mayfield? If yes, you will need a reputable motorcycle transportation company like A-1 Auto Transport.
When you ship your engine with us, rest assured the bike will reach Mayfield in tiptop state. Our resources entail well trained personnel, superior equipment, and over 20 years’ experience in shipping across the USA. That said, be sure to receive world class motorcycle transportation service. We help in moving all types of bikes from trikes, quadbikes, and ordinary motorcycles and of course at pocket-friendly prices.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- The enclosed transport trailer is the best if your bike will be shipped to a distant state in the US or other countries.
- Open motorcycle hauling trailers are ideal if you are moving your bike for a few hours or expedited hauling is your cup of tea.
- Crated motorcycle transportation ensures optimum security. The crates are palleted to ensure the wood reinforcing the bike does not leave dents nor scratches.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Before your carrier arrives to pick up your cargo, you should prepare it for shipping. By doing this you will avoid unending struggles when demanding for compensation from the insurance firm. You will also avoid penalties and unnecessary delays of your shipment. To prepare your bike,
- Thoroughly wash it.
- Inspect it and record any dents, paint chippings, cracks, missing parts or scratches.
- Use a high definition camera to take pictures of your motorcycle from various viewpoints. Do not forget to get up-close shots of the damages if any.
- Prepare the travel documents i.e. the permit to transport and the title of ownership, before you invite the mover. This will save time and hasten the shipping process.
- Any loose parts or accessories such as helmets and personal belongings should be removed and packed separately in well-labeled boxes for easy identification. This is because they could fall off and either get damaged or lost while on the move.
- Drain all fluids from the motorcycle before packing. Some of them are highly flammable and could cause fire accidents. Some could also corrode the bike’s surfaces when spilled.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
With the increased rise of shipping companies, it is wise to separate wheat from chaff. It will be so hard to identify a trustworthy motorcycle moving company if you are not enlightened on what to check for.
- Since personal motorcycle insurance doesn’t protect your motorbike while on transit, ensure the company has an appropriate motorcycle shipping insurance. Also, you need to find out what you are insured for during transportation.
- While talking with your carrier, be keen to find out whether they have human representatives. Many companies employing bots end up disappointing clients. With human representatives, the customers can ask any question and receive an authentic answer.
- Evaluate the legitimacy of the motorcycle hauling service by checking if they are registered by the relevant authorities. Confirm if they have both the FMCSA and USDOT numbers alongside the necessary licenses and certificates that are valid/ updated.
- Check out the comments left by previous customers. You can be assured that you will get quality service if you see encouraging feedback on their website.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- No hidden charges. Our rates are reasonable and the best in the market. Once you receive your quote, there are no extra charges.
- Our inhouse team consists of experts with many years’ experience in motorcycle shipping.
- Our tracking services include real-time notifications on the customers’ end. You can easily locate your cargo during transportation.
Our Mayfield motorcycle shipping services
- Unmatched security measures like online, offline, and real-time tracking services.
- Full insurance coverage services. Your bike is protected against damage while in transit.
- Prompt and reliable customer support from the company representative. We value solid communication with our customers. Your happiness is our business.
- Interstate shipping services. We ship bikes not only within Kentucky, but also to all other states in the US.
Talk to us!
Do not miss out on that Mayfield’s riding event! Allow the motorbike moving experts at A-1 Auto Transport to simplify your bike shipping process. Receive your estimate at no cost today. Call us on 1-800-452-2880 or contact us here.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory