Living in the City of Henderson makes it easier to find an auto transport company when you need one, even one with motorcycle transport services. With all of the dealerships and car sales made in the area every day, it is no wonder why there are so many different types of auto transport services available.
Finding a company you can trust won’t be difficult at all as long as you know what to look for.
8 Things to Look for in a Reliable Transport Company.
- A great reputation. Look up the reviews and ratings of the prospective companies. They can usually be found online.
- Approval from the Department of Transport and all of the proper licensing.
- Insurance coverage. All auto transport companies are required to carry insurance.
- Low down payments. Most reliable transport companies won’t even require a down payment. So, if they ask you for a large down payment right away, be cautious.
- The company should offer services you can take advantage of or that you feel safe with.
- Their employees should be trained and experienced.
- They should have a website.
- The customer service should be friendly, helpful and willing to answer your questions.
As long as you pay attention to the things that a transport company should have such as a great reputation, you should be capable of finding several good companies to choose from. Being in the area presents many options. Just make sure that you don’t fall into the hands of a scam artist.
While you are on the phone calling around for further information and quotes, ask questions. Asking questions will only help you to make a sound choice on whom to hire for the job. Customer service should be extremely helpful and able to better inform you of their services and company.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.