Find a reputable motorcycle company to deliver your bike safely. Fortunately, there are many great transport companies nearby the City of Winchester to choose from. Check online for positive reviews and ratings on the shipping services in your area.
Find a few that sound promising and give them a call. Ask questions and receive a free quote before you make any decisions.
What Types of Questions Should I Ask the Transporter?
- What types of services do you offer? Do you offer motorcycle shipping?
- Are you approved by the Department of Transport?
- Do you offer insurance coverage?
- What types of documents will I need to have present?
- Must I be present for delivery and drop off? If I can’t be, what will the other person need?
- How far in advance is required or suggested for scheduling a motorcycle transport?
- How much will it cost and what fees are associated with the total?
- What types of discounts and specials do you have currently running?
- Is it possible to get the bike to its destination in time?
- How must I prepare the motorcycle?
It is easier to find the right transport company to deliver your bike when you ask questions before receiving your quote. The customer service representative you speak with should be capable of answering your questions and providing you with helpful information.
Never hastily hire a transporter because of their low rates or promises. Make sure they carry a reputation around town for their services. You also should refrain from paying any money upfront unless it is a small portion of the total bill.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.