A lot of people looking for someone to ship their motorcycle have a hard time figuring out how to go about doing so. A shipping professional in Fort Thomas can offer a safe and reliable delivery process. They’ll explain the process as simply as possible.
The transport company shipping the motorcycle to its next destination follows a strict plan. Their only goal is to successfully deliver the bike.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Popular Shipping Options for Bikes.
- Enclosed Shipping.
- Open Air Shipping.
- Door to Door Delivery.
- Terminal to Terminal Delivery.
- Crated Shipping.
By transporting a motorcycle through any of the options, people can avoid unwanted mileage and hazards on the highway. Some methods offer more layers of protection for the motorcycle and some are more cost effective. No matter what delivery method’s chosen, the customer can expect their motorcycle to arrive without harm.
- Clean the motorcycle of any dirt and deposits.
- Remove any loose objects and accessories that can scratch the bike during transportation.
- Disable the security alarm if the bike is equipped with one.
- Check fluids, tire pressure, and battery.
- Gas reading should not be above ¼ tank before the transport.
- Document and list any damages to the motorcycle before the shipping process. This will help you during your final inspection.
The short list of tasks should be completed before the day of the bike’s pickup. This will give the motorcycle the best odds at arriving safely. The owner of the motorcycle can have peace of mind by completing these priorities while the bike is in transit. Insurance coverage will also be provided during the shipping process.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?