Somerset Motorcycle Shipping
Transport services are a wonderful way to have a motorcycle delivered. They can safely have your bike delivered anywhere in the nation. That’s why there are so many shipping companies near the City of Somerset. They help deliver vehicles for dealerships, manufacturers and motorcycle enthusiasts.
When you go through a local transport company, you have a better chance for a timely pickup. It will also allow you to see how the company operates and how others feel about the transporter’s services. Ask around and check the Internet to find the best shipping companies around.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
About the Popular Shipping Services.
There are many ways you can ship a bike. It’s your decision which method of transport you use or what services you buy. Some of them are safer than others, but with the right company and insurance coverage on the vehicle, it should arrive safe and sound. Customer service representatives will be happy to help you with your choices.
Most Popular Options.
- Enclosed Shipping – Bike’s placed in an enclosed container with many other vehicles.
- Crated Shipping – The motorcycle’s drained of all fluids and the battery needs to be disconnected. The bike is then placed within a tight shipping container.
- Open Air Shipping – The motorcycle’s left exposed to any poor road and weather conditions. It’s placed on an open flatbed trailer.
- Terminal to Terminal – A service where the motorcycle will be dropped off at one terminal and picked up at another. This can be an inconvenience to some, but it is cheaper.
- Door to Door – This is when the company comes to retrieve the bike from you and then drops it off wherever you specify.