Safe And Reliable Kennewick Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Kennewick is a city in Washington state’s Benton County and makes up one-third of the Tri-Cities along with the cities of Pasco and Richland. Kennewick is known for its mild winters, ample sunshine and being a hub for outdoor and recreational activities. Kennewick is located in the southeastern part of the state near the Columbia River and the Oregon border.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Portland to Kennewick||$214||214 miles||2-4 days|
|San Francisco to Kennewick||$552||737 miles||3-5 days|
|Kennewick to Las Vegas||$681||909 miles||3-5 days|
|Colorado Springs to Kennewick||$700||1167 miles||4-6 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Kennewick||$1049||2623 miles||7-9 days|
|Houston to Kennewick||$1064||2128 miles||6-8 days|
|Kennewick to New York||$1084||2712 miles||7-9 days|
|Kennewick to Nashville||$1103||2207 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Kennewick Vehicle Transport Companies
- Price - The cost of hiring a company to move your car is affected by a lot of different aspects, but price quotes are almost always given out for free. The physical location of the vehicle and its ultimate destination are two of the most important elements since they directly affect the transport distance and how far the carrier must drive before dropping it off. The pickup and delivery date also have an impact on cost, especially if a rush job or express auto shipping are requested. Finally, the type of service and transport carrier also play a role: open air transport and shipping to a delivery terminal (where the customer picks up the vehicle) are the most affordable ways to book auto transport. Requesting an enclosed carrier and door-to-door shipping offer the ultimate in convenience, but do cost more than the standard method.
- Paperwork - For the most part, auto moving companies will not request any original documents from you unless you are having a car shipped internationally. (See here for information about shipping a car to another country.) You should, however, receive paperwork from the driver or company that is moving your vehicle. The two documents that are most important are the auto transport contract and the bill of lading. The contract indicates the services to be performed and the agreed upon price and the bill of lading lists the specific details (weight, valuation, destination, etc.) for the vehicle being transported.
- Transport Timeframes - Understanding the general timeframe required for shipping a vehicle can help you with planning and is also useful for deciding on which carrier to choose. If you request a price quote and learn that it will take upwards of a week for a company to deliver a vehicle from Kennewick, Washington to Portland, Oregon that would be considered slow by almost any standard. Here are some general guidelines for how long it takes to transport a vehicle through difference regions in the U.S.
How long does it take?
- Across the country (coast to coast) - 5 to 15 days
- Midwest to East or West coast - 3 to 8 days
- Southern U.S. state to Northern U.S. - 3 to 8 days
For more information and resources to help you find business services locally, visit the official website for the City of Kennewick, Washington.
Kennewick Auto Transport Company Directory
Interbay Transport Logistics
A nationwide vehicle transporter that also serves Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada from Washington, Interbay offers door-to-door shipping, dealer auto transport services and fleet transfers. They have both open and enclosed auto carriers available.
2103 46th Ave. NE
Olympia, WA 98506
Great American Auto Transport
A nationwide vehicle hauling service based in Seattle, Great American Auto Transport moves cars, trucks, motorcycles, RVs, SUVs and heavy-duty vehicles. The offer free cost estimates to all customers and regularly ship to and from Kennewick and Benton County.
8349 13th Ave. NW
Seattle, WA 98117
Lepke Auto Transport
With more than 30 years of experience shipping vehicles in the state of Washington, Lepke is a veteran in the car moving industry. They have offered cross country towing and transport services since 1991.
1400 112th Ave. SE #100
Bellevue, WA 98004
Kennewick Auto Resources
Ye Olde Car Club - A car club for the Tri-Cities since 1962, Ye Olde Car Club is located in Kennewick and boasts more than 400 classic, vintage and antique autos from members in the southeast and western Washington.
Kennewick includes ZIP codes
99336, 99337, 99338.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.