These are just a couple of the reasons that many of our customers rely on us to ship their personal watercraft to locations throughout the U.S. and overseas.
- Secure Delivery – Since jet skis are smaller and have delicate parts that could be damaged during shipping, it’s important that they be protected throughout the course of delivery. In order to ensure the safety of your jet ski, we make sure it is securely packed and covered not matter the shipping distance or destination city.
- Door-to-Door Shipping – One advantage of shipping a jet ski and other types of personal watercraft is that they can be more easily shipped to a direct location. Vehicle carriers that haul only cars or trucks tend to be large and difficult to maneuver on some city streets, which sometimes makes it difficult to offer true door-to-door shipping.
Most jet skis can be picked up and delivered from the exact location you specify. Whether you need your jet ski shipped to Lake Havasu or Australia’s Gold Coast, we’re ready to handle the job with professionalism and expertise our customers have come to expect.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Jet Ski Shipping Rates To Popular Destinations
Here are some actual prices from recent shipments of jet skis to give you an idea what you can expect. These costs reflect a standard to medium sized jet ski shipped on a single trailer. As you might expect, shipping multiple jet skis does cost more, but there are discounts available for shipping two or more at once.
- Denver, CO to Phoenix, AZ – $585
- Chicago, IL to San Diego, CA – $973
- New York, NY to Daytona Beach, FL – $653
- Minneapolis, MN to Atlanta, GA – $647
- Las Vegas, NV to Milwaukee, WI – $873
- Boston, MA to Grand Rapids, MI – $569
These numbers are a good guide to give you an idea of what you will pay for shipping a jet ski, but keep in mind that the size and weight of the watercraft is one of the major factors in determining the cost. For shipments to international locations or outside of the continental U.S., we encourage readers to call us in order to get the most accurate and current pricing.
If you’re considering shipping a jet ski to any location, either in the U.S. or internationally, contact us today! We offer FREE cost estimate to all locations around the world and provide some of the most affordable shipping options within the United States!
Auto Transport Services
- Car Transportation
- Best Snowmobile Shipping & Transport Services
- International / RoRo
- Enclosed / Covered
- Door To Door, Pickup Dropoff
- Luxury Vehicles
- Classic & Antique Cars
- Military & Armed Forces
- Domestic Motorcycles
- International Motorcycle
- All Terrain Vehicles / ATVs
- Boats & Yachts
- International Boat & Yacht Shipping Services
- RVs & Motor Homes
- Motorhome Shipping & Transport Services
- Truck Shipping
- Freight Shipping
- Golf Cart Shipping
- Multi Car Shipping & Transport
- Dealer To Dealer Auto Transport & Car Shipping Services
- Salvaged Car Shipping & Transport Services
- Non Op Car Shipping & Transport Services
- SUV Shipping & Transport Services
- Jet Ski Shipping & Transport Services
- Interstate Car Towing
Auto Transport Information
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?