These are just a couple of the reasons that many of our customers rely on us to ship their personal watercraft to locations throughout the U.S. and overseas.
- Secure Delivery - Since jet skis are smaller and have delicate parts that could be damaged during shipping, it’s important that they be protected throughout the course of delivery. In order to ensure the safety of your jet ski, we make sure it is securely packed and covered not matter the shipping distance or destination city.
- Door-to-Door Shipping - One advantage of shipping a jet ski and other types of personal watercraft is that they can be more easily shipped to a direct location. Vehicle carriers that haul only cars or trucks tend to be large and difficult to maneuver on some city streets, which sometimes makes it difficult to offer true door-to-door shipping.
Most jet skis can be picked up and delivered from the exact location you specify. Whether you need your jet ski shipped to Lake Havasu or Australia’s Gold Coast, we’re ready to handle the job with professionalism and expertise our customers have come to expect.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click Here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Jet Ski Shipping Rates To Popular Destinations
Here are some actual prices from recent shipments of jet skis to give you an idea what you can expect. These costs reflect a standard to medium sized jet ski shipped on a single trailer. As you might expect, shipping multiple jet skis does cost more, but there are discounts available for shipping two or more at once.
- Denver, CO to Phoenix, AZ - $585
- Chicago, IL to San Diego, CA - $973
- New York, NY to Daytona Beach, FL - $653
- Minneapolis, MN to Atlanta, GA - $647
- Las Vegas, NV to Milwaukee, WI - $873
- Boston, MA to Grand Rapids, MI - $569
These numbers are a good guide to give you an idea of what you will pay for shipping a jet ski, but keep in mind that the size and weight of the watercraft is one of the major factors in determining the cost. For shipments to international locations or outside of the continental U.S., we encourage readers to call us in order to get the most accurate and current pricing.
If you’re considering shipping a jet ski to any location, either in the U.S. or internationally, contact us today! We offer FREE cost estimate to all locations around the world and provide some of the most affordable shipping options within the United States!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.