Ordering car shipping services for your vehicle isn’t something that should be too difficult. Not when there are so many wonderful auto transporters nearby. Fortunately, you won’t have to search too hard. A1 Auto Transport is one of the best car shipping companies around. We provide various transport methods for vehicles and low flat rates that are hard to beat!
When you must set up a transport for your vehicle, try to call in at least a few weeks in advance to schedule. You never know how busy the shipping company might be. Giving the transporter at least a few weeks’ notice is plenty of time for you and the company to prepare for your vehicle’s delivery process. However, if you plan on shipping the car overseas, you may very well want to schedule the transport a couple months in advance. Shipping a car overseas requires a lot more attention to detail and paperwork.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Get Your Vehicle Ready for Transport through A1 Auto
- Cleaning the inside and outside of the vehicle so that all dirt and debris is gone.
- Removing any possessions from the vehicle. This includes GPS systems, DVD players, and any other electronics or items that didn’t originally come with the vehicle when it was manufactured.
- Top off all fluids in the vehicle except the fuel. The gas tank shouldn’t have more than a ¼ of a tank of fuel in it.
- Have the vehicle looked at by professional vehicle technicians and write down any damages or problems with the vehicle. Even note any visible markings and take pictures.
To learn more about the export of vehicles from the U.S. through the reliable transport specialists at A1 Auto Transport, contact us at (800) 452-2880.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory