Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Hastings, Nebraska
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Hastings, Nebraska Professional Auto Transport
Hastings is a warm and inviting city where business is progressive, education is set to high standards and entertainment is focused on families. There is a huge water park, the Hastings Aquatic Waterpark and visitors can have fun on tall water slides or relax while floating on a lazy river or sunbathing by the pool. Hastings is the city that the popular children’s drink Kool-Aid was created and the city celebrates the beverage in style each year with a large Kool-Aid Days event that brings thousands to the area to join in on the fun. Hastings has many festivals throughout the year that help bring the community together as well as bring many people from around the nation to the city for music festivals, symphony concerts, a large county fair and much more. There are 16 public parks that feature sports fields, playgrounds, swimming pools, nature trails and bike paths as well as pavilions and picnic areas.
For further information about Hastings, you can visit the city website. The website is filled with brilliant information about the city that lets readers see just what great things Hastings has to offer.
Shipping a Car to Hastings
When you’re ready to ship a car to Hastings, you will need to carefully research several transport companies in order to choose the one that will best suit your needs, both financially and personally. Once you have chosen the right company you will need to take some precautions to get the car ready for transport in a way that will ensure safety:
- Run the gas down to no more than a quarter tank. The less fuel in the tank, the less the car will weigh.
- Remove personal items from inside the car. Valuable items left inside a car will not be covered by the carrier insurance during transport.
- Check the fluid levels and make sure there are no leaks. Cars with fluid leaks arte often denied transport service until the leak is fixed as fluid leaks can stain and damage other cars. They are also potential fire risks during transport.
- Check the battery and make sure it is charged and securely in place. If a battery goes dead during transport the company may charge you an extra fee is the driver must move the car during transport and finds that it will not start.
- Wash the car and clean the interior. A clean car is much easier to inspect and you definitely want to be able to see if there is any damage on the vehicle when it is delivered.
- Disarm the car alarm. Car alarms that are set off during transport can shock the driver and potentially cause an accident.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Hastings Auto Transport Directory
Tri-City Auto Transport
Tri-City Auto Transport is a reliable company that transports motor vehicles, motorcycles, SUV’s and other vehicles on open carriers with fast service. They are fully licensed and insured and have accreditation from the FMCSA. They can do local and long distance transport as well as emergency towing and wrecker and roadside assistance.
4405 N Gunpowder Circle
Hastings, NE 68901
Reams Wrecker Service
Reams Wrecker Service offers local and statewide auto transport and emergency towing and wrecker service. They also do emergency roadside repair including battery changes, tire changes, and lockout service. All transport is fully licensed and insured.
516 S Lexington Ave
Hastings, NE 68901
Services And Information
Hastings includes ZIP codes: