- Car Transport Grand Prairie Near Me
- Grand Prairie Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Car Delivery Service Near Me
- Car Shipping Companies Near Me
- Using Grand Prairie Auto Transport Services
- Long Distance Auto Transport To/From Grand Prairie
- Shipping Luxury And Classic Cars In Grand Prairie
- Special Discounts In Grand Prairie
- International Shipping To/From Grand Prairie
- Cheap Transportation Options In Grand Prairie
- Grand Prairie, Texas Auto Transport Directory
- R & D Auto Transport
- Tom’s Auto Transport
- Dallas Auto Shipping
- Ship Car To Another State
- Cost To Ship Car To Another State
- Interstate Towing
- Transport Car To Another State
- Grand Prairie Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Grand Prairie Includes Zip Codes
Car Transport Grand Prairie Near Me
If you need a car shipped to or from Grand Prairie, Texas, this guide is for you! On this page, you’ll find information about how to find a local company to move your vehicle, as well as tips for working with auto transporters, and a listing of businesses in the area that ship cars in the area.
Grand Prairie Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From Grand Prairie||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Grand Prairie to Kansas City||$334||558 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Grand Prairie to Nashville||$406||676 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Grand Prairie to Phoenix||$631||1052 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Indianapolis to Grand Prairie||$547||911 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Miami Beach to Grand Prairie||$841||1401 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Los Angeles to Grand Prairie||$854||1424 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Philadelphia to Grand Prairie||$887||1479 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Grand Prairie to Portland||$1204||2007 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Car Delivery Service Near Me
Car Shipping Companies Near Me
Looking for auto transport companies near you in Grand Prairie? Sitting right between Dallas and Fort Worth, Grand Prairie is a main thoroughfare through which Texans in the area travel. This prairie town really was named accurately, featuring rolling plains and abundant wild flowers and a comfortable, tight-knit community. You can enjoy Grand Prairie’s own Verizon and Uptown Theaters, or travel to one of the larger neighboring cities for entertainment. Take advantage of Grand Prairie’s central location by utilizing the A-1 Auto Transport directory to find a company that can deliver your car to you.
Using Grand Prairie Auto Transport Services
- Online Searches - As with any other type of service or product, many customers that need a car shipped start their search on the internet. That being the case, there a few things you can do to improve your chances of finding a reputable and honest car shipper. One thing that you may find helpful is including the name of the city or cities in your search for a company. This is a great way to find shippers that have office locations in the city you’re sending your car to, which can be very helpful if there’s any sort of complication or additional service required. Nationwide auto transport companies often have storage facilities, delivery terminals, and offices located in cities across the U.S. These are the businesses you should seek out if you need a vehicle shipped over a long distance. Similarly, a local option might be better suited to regional auto transport.
- Pricing - One of the most common questions we hear from our customers is “How much will it cost?” The answer to this question varies based on a number of factors, which we’ll briefly review here. Distance is clearly a big factor since it directly impacts how much labor and fuel costs are required for the delivery. Similarly, the weight and dimensions of the vehicle play a role - an oversize vehicle that weighs more will be more expensive to ship than a standard car. The type of service you request will also matter in the final price you pay. If you’re looking to find the most affordable method for transporting a vehicle, you’ll want to request a cost estimate for an open-air carrier that delivers to a transport terminal. This means you’ll have to both drop off and pick up the vehicle at the nearest shipping terminal (usually in major cities). Premium services, such as enclosed transport, short-term storage, and door-to-door shipping, will carry a higher price, though it’s an advisable service for classic and luxury cars.
- Express Auto Transport - If you need a car shipped in a pinch, delivered quickly, or just weren’t able to book your transport until the last second, you’ll more than likely need to find a company that offers express car shipping. While it does carry an additional cost, express transport is the quickest way to get your vehicle from one place to another. Expedited shipping is often done with an enclosed carrier since they are usually smaller, get better gas mileage and can put in more miles per day. Remember that if you have a specific timeframe that you need your car delivered by, it should be communicated to the shipper as early in the process as possible. Most companies can accommodate a delivery window, but not all of them can promise delivery by a specific date.
Visit the official website for the City of Grand Prairie, Texas to learn more about the professional services available in the area.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Long Distance Auto Transport to/from Grand Prairie
As an auto transport company, we offer a variety of services including long distance, terminal to terminal shipments and door to door. We also handle express deliveries, and if needed, we can ship your car internationally as well.
The cost of using our services can be even lower than $500 depending on the distance your car needs to travel, the type of automobile it is, and a few other factors. If the distance you want to move your car across is very large, you can reduce your costs by using an open instead of an enclosed carrier. You can discuss your options over the phone with our personnel.
Shipping Luxury and Classic Cars in Grand Prairie
For most clients, an open carrier is more than enough to deliver their vehicles to Grand Prairie. However, if your model is more exotic or vintage, you might want a superior service to match it.
This is why we have the white glove service. It implies an enclosed carrier, a higher insurance limit, and daily updates. Because of the enclosed carrier, rain and flying objects won’t be able to reach the car’s body, and the higher insurance limit protects you against unforeseen accidents.
Special Discounts in Grand Prairie
The first time you try our services, you'll be able to do so at a discount. It doesn't matter if you've shipped with other companies in the past. We would like to thank you for giving our team a try.
Furthermore, you can also receive a seasonal offer if you opt for our services when these discounts are available. You'll get another price reduction if you're working in a branch of the military, if you’re a student, or if you’re a senior.
There a few more ways in which you can win a special discount. We can present these over the phone.
International Shipping to/from Grand Prairie
Ideally, you should do your research before shipping a car abroad. Request a quote from a qualified professional to ensure you can afford the cost. To pass customs, you’ll have to pay another tax that may vary greatly depending on the government. You may not be able to use your current driver’s license in the other country, and you may need to modify your vehicle if it doesn’t comply with their regulations.
A1 auto transport can help you with the research. You can discuss these issues while requesting a quote, and we’ll either give you the answers you’re looking for from our experience or guide you in the right direction. Our number can be found above this page.
Cheap Transportation Options in Grand Prairie
If you haven't worked with our company before and are switching from another due to the price being too high, there are a few things you should know. The first time you use our services, you'll receive a first timer discount, so the price you got from our online form might end up being lower.
Furthermore, after learning of your shipping preferences and circumstances over the phone, our staff may find a way to reduce your costs further. There are plenty of ways to do this, like through terminals, open carriers, etc. It only takes a 5 minute phone call to see how we may help you. If you have the time, call now.
Grand Prairie, Texas Auto Transport Directory
R & D Auto Transport
R&D Auto Transport has over 10 years of experience and moves more than 1,000 vehicles each month. In addition to moving vehicles for private owners, they also ship autos for dealers and corporate relocation.
2330 East Main Street
Grand Prairie, TX 75050
Tom’s Auto Transport
In business since 1996, Tom’s Auto Transport specializes in moving inoperable and non-running vehicles. They provide long distance service options and offer free estimates through their website.
6303 Zenith Street
Dallas, TX 75212
Dallas Auto Shipping
Dallas Auto Shipping is a local and nationwide auto shipper that delivers vehicles to both the East and West Coast from the area. They have door-to-door service available and offer discounts for multi-car shipments.
3333 Lee Parkway
Dallas, TX 75219
Ship Car To Another State
Cost to ship car to another state
If you're shipping your car to or from Grand Prairie, the most important factor affecting the cost is the distance the car needs to travel. The further the distance, the more it will cost to ship the car.
Other factors that can affect shipping costs include the size and weight of the car and any special shipping requirements (e.g., insurance, etc.).
A good online shipping calculator can give you a rough estimate of the cost of shipping your car to or from Grand Prairie. Keep in mind that the final cost may be higher or lower than the estimate, depending on actual shipping conditions.
If you're looking to have a vehicle towed to or from Grand Prairie, there are a few things you should know.
First, make sure you choose a reputable company that has experience with interstate towing to or from Grand Prairie. A lot of companies out there claim to be able to handle interstate towing, but not all of them provide equal service.
It's also important to keep in mind the different rules and regulations that apply in Grand Prairie and other states. Make sure you're familiar with the laws in both the state you're coming from and the state you're going to. A good shipping company should understand these regulations well.
Transport car to another state
There are a few things to keep in mind when transporting a car to another state from Grand Prairie. First, make sure the car is in good condition and roadworthy. You'll also want to get all the necessary paperwork in order, including a bill of sale and registration. Finally, it's important to plan your route carefully and allow plenty of time for rest stops and emergencies.
Alternatively, you can hire the services of a reputable car shipping company, like A-1 Auto Transport. We'll take care of everything, making the whole process easy for you.
Grand Prairie Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|Across from SGPHS||Inglewood||Prize Acres|
|Alta Hill||International Estates||Quail Crossing|
|Amesbury Estates||Ivy Glen||Ridge View|
|Arioso||Keith Heights||River Hill|
|Beacon Hill||King Monterrey||River Ridge Blvd|
|Berkshire Park||Kingswood Forest||Rock Island|
|Brookfield North SGP||Kirby Creek Village||Rogway Terrace-Hill St|
|Burbank Gardens||Lake Crest||Royal Valley Estates|
|Camp Wisdom||Lakeland Heights||Saddle Hill|
|Candler Park||Lake Parks||Santerre St|
|Churchill Estates||Lake Park Village||SEGP Avenues|
|Cinnamon Ridge||Lakeshore Village||S Great SW Pkwy|
|Continental Estates||Lakeside Villas||Shady Creek Dr|
|Corey Place||Lakeview West||Sharpston Heights|
|Coronado Forest||Lakewood||Sheffield Square|
|Coronado Woods||Lonestar Meadows||Sheffield Village|
|Country Club Estates||Lynn Creek Hills||Sherwood Estates|
|Country Club Park||Main / Church||Silverbrook|
|Donna||Meadow Oaks||Somerton Village|
|Dorchester Place||Meadows Park||Southgate 1|
|Echo||Mirabella Village||South Gate 2|
|Enchanted Estates||Mira Lagos||South Park|
|Fairhavens||Motley St||Southwest Village|
|Fairview||Mountain Creek Townhouses||St Laurent|
|Fish Creek Trail||New Castle||Tarrant / Walter Hill|
|Forest Oaks Dr||North Town||Towns of Riverside|
|Forum Estates PID||Nottingham||Trailwood|
|Garden Manor||Oak Hollow GP||Two Worlds|
|Garden Oaks||Oak Meadow||Valencia Village|
|Glen Oaks||Off Osler||Versailles Estates|
|Grand Courtyards||Old Dalworth Park||Vought Manor|
|Grand Duplex||Parham Dr||Walingford Village|
|Grand Peninsula||Park Valley||Westchester|
|Greenwood||Parkview||West Terrant Rd|
|Hensley Park||Park View||Windridge|
|High Hawk At Martin's Meadow||Pecan Acres||Woodcrest|
|Holiday Hill Estates||Pine Valley||Woodglen|
|Horseshoe Bend||Pioneer Ridge||Woodside Dr|
|Indian Hills||Prairie Mead|
Grand Prairie includes ZIP codes
75050, 75051, 75052, 75053, 75054.