Enterprise Auto Transport
Auto shipping companies will take your order, regardless of how many vehicles you need to transport or how few. However, if you need to ship multiple vehicles at a time, or one after another, it makes financial sense to see if you qualify for an enterprise auto transport discount, given to enterprises, and sometimes to individuals which meet certain requirements.
The discounts auto transport companies give largely depend on their own circumstances. If you’d like to reduce your vehicle’s moving costs, you can even ask them directly for their offers.
Among the most notable, we mention:
- Multicar discounts: for those shipping multiple vehicles at the same time. Some companies offer a discount when the number of cars you’re transporting at the same time goes past a certain number. Others may increase the discount they give you with each additional car you transport. In both cases, if you can plan your company’s auto shipments in advance, you may be able to reduce the overall cost significantly.
- Military discounts: For those serving in the military. Some auto transport companies will offer discounts to military personnel changing stations between states or countries. You can inquire about this directly with the transporter.
- Repeat customer discounts: For returning customers. If you’ve been using the same company for multiple auto shipments in the past few years, you can inquire whether they offer an enterprise auto transport discount for returning clients.
- Winter discounts: It’s usually cheaper to transport a vehicle during the winter season than during summer, because there’s less traffic on major roads. Because of this, many auto carriers give discounts during this time of the year. Ask your company if they have such offers.
- Early booking discounts: Offered because they give the auto transport company more time to organize the transport. An auto transport company using an open carrier may move 10 automobiles at a time by picking them up along a certain route. When you book a shipment in advance, the company uses this time to find other auto transport jobs along the route your car will take. This saves it time and money, so it’s a behavior often encouraged with various discounts.
- Student auto transport discounts: Offered to students looking for auto transport services. Because students are on a tighter budget than other demographics, auto transport companies sometimes offer discounts to make their services more affordable. This helps students move their vehicles and auto carriers fill their trucks.
Keep in mind, the enterprise auto transport discounts given by each company may differ. You can also negotiate directly with the company and offer your own reasons for making an exception.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?