Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Dover, Delaware
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Dover Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Dover is the capital of the state and the second largest city of Delaware. Situated in Kent County, the St. Jones River runs straight through this area of Delaware, which means that outdoors enthusiasts can enjoy a myriad of activities throughout Dover. This includes walking along the river bank, hiking in the various parks and fishing for various species in the river. The town, like many in New England, has a historic slant, in part because it was founded in the 1600s. There are a number of tributes around town to the town’s historic legacy, which draws in a number of visitors annually. Moreover, the cultural options, from the theater to run-of-the-mill movie houses keep residents entertained.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Washington, D.C. to Dover||$92||92 miles||1-2 days|
|Dover to New York||$168||168 miles||1-2 days|
|Charlotte to Dover||$495||495 miles||2-4 days|
|Indianapolis to Dover||$495||661 miles||3-5 days|
|Dover to Chicago||$587||783 miles||3-5 days|
|Dover to Milwaukee||$655||874 miles||3-5 days|
|Omaha to Dover||$741||1235 miles||4-6 days|
|Portland to Dover||$1154||2887 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Dover Vehicle Transport Companies
When you are looking to book Dover car transport services, keep a few key tips in mind:
- Read the contract in fine detail: This is the best way to avoid hidden fees and caveats in the contract that can make the transport process that much more difficult for you. Look over it several times to make sure you agree with everything that it says.
- Arrange to drop off and have your car delivered during the day: Doing so ensures that you can see if there are any new dents or scratches on your vehicle as this can be harder to see during the evening hours.
- Make sure you are home when the vehicle is delivered: If not, the transport company may take the vehicle to another location, leaving you to have to pick up and thus defeating the purpose of arranging for delivery for added convenience.
For more information, visit the City of Dover website.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Dover Auto Transport Companies Directory
Acy Moving Services
This company offers both traditional moving services as well as auto transport.
132 North Governor Boulevard, Dover, DE
North Atlantic Ocean Shipping
If you need to ship your car over a long distance, then this company may offer a service that works for your needs and your budget. Licensed, bonded and insured nationwide auto shippers with great BBB accredited customer reviews. Transports automobiles, vans, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles, boats and other heavy hauling with their open and enclosed auto transport carriers.
1550 Matassino Rd, New Castle, DE
Transport Auto Systems Parts
Transport is located in neighboring Maryland and provides transport service for vehicles as well.
24461 Friendship Road, Preston, MD
Other Dover Resources
Dover Wikipedia Page – everything you need to know about the city of Dover.
Delaware State University – In much the same way that passports allow free travel to and from destinations around the world, DSU offers its students a “passport to life.” This passport will enable students to become contributing and productive members of society while gaining the confidence needed to take hold of the opportunity, earn respect and build on their success. It all starts here, at DSU.
Dover includes ZIP codes:
19901, 19902, 19903, 19904, 19905, 19906.