- Ship Your Car To Or From Des Plaines Il
- Des Plaines Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Car Delivery Service Near Me
- Ship Car To Another State
- Cost To Ship Car To Another State
- Interstate Towing
- Transport Car To Another State
- Using Des Plaines Vehicle Transport Companies
- Des Plaines, Illinois Auto Transport Company Directory
- Des Plaines Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Des Plaines Includes Zip Codes
- Services And Information
Ship Your Car To Or From Des Plaines IL
Need to have a car moved without driving it or having it towed? Auto transport may be the right choice for you. On this page, you’ll find information about how to find an experienced company to move your car, as well as some tips for first-time shippers. If you’re shipping a vehicle to or from the Des Plaines area and have questions about pricing or services, we are happy to provide free, no-obligation cost estimates using the form to the right or at the phone number at the top of the page.
Learn more about Illinois vehicle export services.
Des Plaines Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From Des Plaines||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Des Plaines to Detroit||$123||308 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Des Plaines to Philadelphia||$314||786 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Des Plaines to Boston||$404||1010 miles||4 - 6 days|
|New Orleans to Des Plaines||$376||941 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Salt Lake City to Des Plaines||$558||1394 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Des Plaines to Miami Beach||$561||1403 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Des Plaines to San Francisco||$850||2125 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Car Delivery Service Near Me
Ship Car To Another State
Cost to ship car to another state
If you're shipping your car to or from Des Plaines, the most important factor affecting the cost is the distance the car needs to travel. The further the distance, the more it will cost to ship the car.
Other factors that can affect shipping costs include the size and weight of the car and any special shipping requirements (e.g., insurance, etc.).
A good online shipping calculator can give you a rough estimate of the cost of shipping your car to or from Des Plaines. Keep in mind that the final cost may be higher or lower than the estimate, depending on actual shipping conditions.
If you're looking to have a vehicle towed to or from Des Plaines, there are a few things you should know.
First, make sure you choose a reputable company that has experience with interstate towing to or from Des Plaines. A lot of companies out there claim to be able to handle interstate towing, but not all of them provide equal service.
It's also important to keep in mind the different rules and regulations that apply in Des Plaines and other states. Make sure you're familiar with the laws in both the state you're coming from and the state you're going to. A good shipping company should understand these regulations well.
Transport car to another state
There are a few things to keep in mind when transporting a car to another state from Des Plaines. First, make sure the car is in good condition and roadworthy. You'll also want to get all the necessary paperwork in order, including a bill of sale and registration. Finally, it's important to plan your route carefully and allow plenty of time for rest stops and emergencies.
Alternatively, you can hire the services of a reputable car shipping company, like A-1 Auto Transport. We'll take care of everything, making the whole process easy for you.
Using Des Plaines Vehicle Transport Companies
- Online Presence - The internet is one of the first places most people will look when they need a service or product and auto transport is no different. It’s a great place to look if you need a price quote, but it can be difficult to find much information beyond an “about us” page and a list of services on most websites. More established companies will have a website that explains the process clearly and addresses some of the questions or concerns you may have about shipping your car. To get an idea of what we mean, visit our auto transport guide, where a wealth of topics are covered, as well as information about home moving. To be fair, not all companies have the time or staff to maintain an up-to-date website, but it’s usually the sign of an established company that ships to many locations on a regular basis.
- How To Compare Prices - For customers who may have never shipped a vehicle before, this is simple explanation of how to shop for quotes. The first step is to find three to five experienced companies and get a price estimate from each of them, ideally at least a couple weeks from your desired pick up date. Based on the prices and delivery dates you receive, you can pick the one that works best for you. While it’s always good to get a deal, watch out for suspiciously low cost estimates-there’s usually a catch, or worse. Getting an estimate from more than one company allows you to determine the price range and avoid the pitfalls that come with these “lowball” quotes. Before you make a final decision, call the company to verify information, ask questions, and make sure you feel comfortable with their customer service. No money should exchange hands before you’ve received a contract.
- Take Photos - Before you car is picked up and loaded onto a transport carrier, you should take photographs to document its condition, good or bad. This tip isn’t a requirement so much as a suggestion, but it’s a good practice that can potentially save you some trouble in the long run. For expensive, luxury or exotic cars, photos can be helpful even if the car is perfect condition-if a company moves your car, it should arrive in the same condition it left in and you’ll be able to tell if that’s the case easily. For cars that have some dents, scratches or other damage, it’s still helpful to take pictures in case any other damage occurs during shipping. It should be noted that damage to vehicles during transport is rare and any shipper registered with the FMCSA carries insurance that covers such incidents.
The official website for the City of Des Plaines has more information about local businesses in the area and the services they offer.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Des Plaines, Illinois Auto Transport Company Directory
Montway Auto Transport
Montway is a nationwide car shipping company with that’s been in business since 2006. They offer a variety of services, both to and from Des Plaines, that include expedited service, door-to-door transport and enclosed auto shipping.
1400 East Trouhy Avenue #255
Des Plaines, IL 60018
Auto Transport ETC
A Chicago based vehicle shipper, Auto Transport ETC delivers to all 50 states, including Alaska and Hawaii. They ship cars, motorcycles, RVs and ATVs.
7132 North Harlem Avenue #205
Chicago, IL 60631
Eagle Auto Transport
A local transport option that offers open and enclosed carriers, Eagle Auto Transport ships cars throughout the continental United States. They also move inoperable and non-running vehicles.
2258 Landmeier Road
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
Des Plaines Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
Des Plaines includes ZIP codes
60016, 60017, 60018, 60019.