If you want to import your vehicle from Los Angeles to New York, you will want some guidance to help you get the most out of your transportation services. You will want to ship your vehicle with a reliable shipping company that understands what it takes to ship a vehicle successfully.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
It does add up and costs to ship a vehicle from the Los Angeles to New York, however, the final price will be determined by the options you choose or don’t choose. One option you will have is whether or not to select an enclosed auto transport trailer. If you use a reputable shipping agency such as A1 Auto Transport Service, you will have plenty of reasons to rest easy knowing that your transport will be completed successfully. If you are shipping a luxury vehicle, classic vehicle, or sport, you most likely consider it an investment and will want to protect it, so opt for an enclosed transport trailer. Your vehicle will be protected from all weather during any road conditions. Follow up with your vehicle while in transit. Get an update from the transporting company while your vehicle is in route to the new city so you will know when and if there are any delays due to weather.
Select the best transit method.
If you choose an open carrier, most transports take between seven and ten days depending on where you are going. An enclosed trailer transport will take longer depending on whether or not it is shipped by train or by a private broker. More recent transport prices are running around $1079. When considering cost to ship a car from Los Angeles to New York, other facts that will play a role in how much your import will cost. These are:
- Model and make of your vehicle.
- If any modifications need to be done to your vehicle, prior to your transport date.
- The type of transport you choose.
- The pick-up and delivery location.
- The current rate of shipping.
- The season you choose to ship your vehicle – the cost is normally higher in the winter time because of many people moving south for the cold spells in the north.
When you speak to A1 Auto Transport about Cost to ship a car from Los Angeles to New York, you will want to determine the base quote with the options you have chosen thus far in the process. Prices should always be fair and we know customer satisfaction is valuable.
When looking for shipping prices, A1 Auto Transport will be able to give you a quote for the cost of the complete shipment with any additional options you request. You will need to discuss the shipping date you prefer with the shipping agent to ensure that the shipping date is open and available. If it is, you will want to set your calendar and make sure that you have all the paperwork ahead of time to ensure that the transportation happens on time.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?