Chicago Cars Shipping Overseas Companies
Perhaps the best thing you could do for your cars when you need to have them shipped out of Chicago is to find a transport company with a positive reputation and years of history in the industry. The Internet will be your most useful resource during your search for shipping companies. Look for international car shipping or cross country moving companies, depending on where you need the cars sent.
As you use your online resources to find the best transport company to ship your car from Chicago to another location, pay close attention to the qualities of each transporter you come across.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click Here or call 800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.Click here or call 800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Below you’ll find some of the characteristics your transport company should have.
- The transporter will be approved by the DOT or BBB and carry licensing and certificates to prove their success in the industry.
- They will have at least the minimum amount of insurance coverage to guarantee the security of their shipping services. Carrying insurance is a requirement for all licensed transport companies. They must uphold their financial responsibilities with the federal government.
- Past customers will leave positive reviews and ratings online. These reviews should be easy to find through the search engines. Read them over before hiring anyone for the shipping process.
- Any time-honored transport company will have a wide range of transport services and features to choose from, no matter what type of vehicle you need to have delivered.
- The customer service representatives will be friendly, helpful and full of valuable information.
- Most reputable and dependable transport companies won’t ever ask for money upfront. They’ll wait until the delivery is safely made before asking for payment. If you’re ever asked for a large amount of the costs or even all the money for services upfront, you may be dealing with a scam artist. Take great precaution and make sure they are certified as a transport service.
After coming up with several options, call the transport companies in Chicago that appeal the most and have the greatest amount of positive qualities. Ask questions and receive quotes for the services you prefer. Based on the information gained, choose the best transporter for the delivery of your cars and set up your delivery date right away.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.