Carlsbad, New Mexico Professional Automobile Shipping
Carlsbad is home to around 27,000 people and is located in the southeastern area of New Mexico. Situated just east of the Guadalupe Mountains and surrounding the Pecos River, the area is perfect for locals as well as tourists that enjoy outdoor living including camping, hiking, swimming, horseback riding and other outdoor adventure. Mining and mineral extraction are the largest industries for employment opportunities in Carlsbad. The area produces more potash, a compound used as fertilizer, than any other area in the United States. Residents, as well as tourists, enjoy outings to local sites such as Carlsbad Cavern National Park, the Living Desert Zoo and Gardens State Park and Guadalupe Mountains National Park. Carlsbad has low crime rates, an excellent school system and some of the friendliest people in New Mexico.
You can learn more about the city of Carlsbad by visiting the official city website.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Carlsbad to Santa Fe||$272||272 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Phoenix to Carlsbad||$443||591 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Carlsbad to Dallas||$457||457 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Houston to Carlsbad||$484||646 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Carlsbad to Columbus||$864||1441 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Detroit to Carlsbad||$931||1553 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Carlsbad to Seattle||$1027||1713 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Carlsbad||$1071||1785 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Shipping to Carlsbad
Shipping a motor vehicle takes careful planning and must be done within proper time constraints to ensure the vehicle will be picked up and delivered in a timely manner. Use these tips from A-1 Auto Transport to ensure shipping your vehicle goes smoothly:
- Plan ahead and call automobile shippers at least 2-4 weeks before the date you need service. This will allow for time to schedule a truck to pick the vehicle up for delivery.
- Ask plenty of questions when you make the call. You should make sure the company has been in business at least 2 years, is fully registered with the US DOT and carries valid insurance for delivery.
- Verify DOT registration by checking with the FMCSA.
- Give precise instruction on where the vehicle needs to be picked up and delivered. If the car is in a rural area you will most likely need to make arrangements to have it picked up in a nearby city or on the interstate nearest your location. Many companies will not pick cars up or deliver to out of the way rural areas. Those that will charge higher rates to drive out of the way as they will possibly lose business due to the time away from the main roadways.
- Get everything in writing when making arrangements to have a vehicle delivered. This includes the price quote, insurance certificate, and all other transport related documentation.
Carlsbad Professional Auto Transport Index
Martin Transport provides fast and affordable service for cars, trucks, vans and SUV’s as well as mining equipment and machinery and general freight. They are registered with the United States Department of Transportation and have accreditation from the FMCSA. All services are fully licensed, insured and bonded.
66 Dayton Road
Artesia, NM 88210
Short’s Wrecker Service
Short’s Wrecker Service offers local and state-wide emergency wrecker and car towing services. They can service all types of motor vehicles and also offer quick roadside assistance services including jump starts, tire changes, and fuel delivery. They are licensed and insured and can be contacted 24/7 for service.
412 East Greene Street
Carlsbad, NM 88220
Services And Information
Carlsbad includes ZIP codes
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.