Shipping a car through experts in the auto transport industry is the absolute safest and least expensive method you could choose. Any alternative options will likely be more expensive, time consuming, stressful and costly. It is wise to search for the most reputable and dependable car shipping services near your home is you wish to have a vehicle delivered to another location without racking up its mileage or harming its current condition.
The transport company you choose to trust your vehicle’s delivery with should maintain a positive reputation. There are certain qualities possessed by any successful auto transporter. If you’re aware of these characteristics, you’ll surely find a transport service right for shipping your car.
What to Look for In an Auto Transporter
- Certification through the BBB or DOT. State licensing and other documentation proving their legitimacy in the auto transport industry.
- All reliable shipping services will have their own insurance policy in which they use to protect the value of the vehicles being shipped with them.
- They’ll have a variety of car transport services and the ability to tailor your shipping services to satisfy your needs and budget.
- You’ll notice that you can easily find positive reviews, ratings and testimonials about the company on the Internet.
- Any longstanding transport company will have experience in national and international car shipping.
- They should have durable and up-to-date transport equipment and haulers. They should also have the latest shipping technology such as satellite tracking services.
If you want a dependable yet affordable car transporter for hire, contact A1 Auto Transport at (800) 452-2880. We provide safe and cheap shipping services for all types of vehicles. Call now and receive a FREE quote!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.