Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Buckhannon, West Virginia
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-518-8708
Buckhannon, West Virginia Safe and Reliable Auto Shipping
Buckhannon is located in Upshur County and is home to around 6,000 people. It is an small city, yet full of interesting entertainment, educational and historical buildings and hosts several large attractions each year that bring hundreds of thousands of people to the area. Buckhannon is a small college town as West Virginia Wesleyan College is located in the city and there are several small shops that cater to the student environment including a music shop, bookstores, trendy clothing shops and other retailers. There are several parks in Buckhannon of which the largest is Audra State Park and Campground and locals enjoy camping, swimming and hiking in the park throughout the year. Fishing, canoeing, and rafting can be enjoyed on the Buckhannon River and often people will spend weekends cooking out and camping by the river.
You can learn more about Buckhannon by checking the official city website. The website has a local history, attractions, and events, town hall meeting information and information for new residents with news about utilities and other local information.
Shipping a Car to Buckhannon
As you begin to make plans to have a car shipped to Buckhannon, you will most likely find that there are many automobile transporters listed online. You will need to call serval companies to get an idea of how they price transport and what services each offers. Use these points from A-1 Auto Transport to find reliable transport for your car:
- Check with no less than five transporters to see what services they offer. If you need to have enclosed transport for an expensive vehicle, be sure to ask the agent upfront if they have enclosed transport options. While most companies will have open transport, not all have access to enclosed carriers.
- Ask the company if their price quote is a stable quote or if it is subject to change after you hire them. You need to find a company that will give a quote and sticks by what they offer. Get the quote in writing by asking for a printed copy either in person or by email or fax.
- It’s always a good idea to check ratings of individual companies online. You can search for online transport reviews and see how a company stands up when comparing to others in the industry.
- Ask about insurance coverage. This is one of the most important things to consider when hiring a company. All auto carriers must have insurance to cover the vehicles they transport but some have higher amounts than others.
- Be sure to get everything in writing. A verbal agreement may sound great, but you need to have it in writing to protect you in case of an accident or a claim at a later date by you or the company.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Buckhannon Professional Auto Transport Directory
Mountaineer Auto Transport Services
Mountaineer Auto Transport Services has been in business for more than 5 years and they are fully licensed and insured through the DOT. They offer local and long distance auto transport and emergency wrecker services.
43 Brewer Road
Morgantown, WV 26508
R&J Trucking has been in business since 1960 and they provide reliable, affordable and fast auto transport for local and interstate relocation of motor vehicles. They work for private vehicle owners, construction companies needing heavy machinery and equipment moved, dealerships and other companies. They are headquartered in Marietta, Ohio and have several satellite offices. They not only transport motor vehicles but also freight, waste, dump material and other merchandise.
14530 State Route 7
Marietta, OH 45750
Buckhannon includes ZIP codes: