Safe And Reliable Bronx County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Bronx County is the unofficial home of the arts in New York courtesy of Broadway. The county displays a magnificent mix of the arts, business and culture. It is more calming to have someone reliable when shipping cars to or from Bronx County. That someone is A-1 Auto Transport.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Bronx County to Philadelphia||$106||106 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Bronx County to Chicago||$596||795 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Bronx County to Memphis||$664||1108 miles||4 - 6 days|
|New Orleans to Bronx County||$790||1318 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Albuquerque to Bronx County||$1002||2004 miles||6 - 8 days|
|San Diego to Bronx County||$1108||2772 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Bronx County to Portland||$1159||2899 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Bronx County to Phoenix||$1209||2419 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Car shipping and delivery methods in Bronx County
- Open air shipping: Open trailers have more capacity and transport several vehicles in one trip. That means that the shipping costs are spread across different car owners using the carrier at that time. This makes them affordable and more popular.
- Enclosed shipping: When you have a high value car or classic, transporting it in an enclosure is more ideal. This provides protection from external risks that may damage it.
- Air-freight and sea-freight: Simply means transporting your car inside an airplane or ship. This is more ideal for international vehicle shipping to or from New York.
- RORO and container shipping: This is quite similar to open air and enclosed shipping only that it is popular with international shipping. In RORO, your car gets driven on or rolled on to the ship or airplane and rolled off on arrival. Container shipping is pretty much straightforward.
- Door to door and terminal to terminal deliveries are the main delivery options available when shipping cars to or from Bronx County. With door-to-door delivery, you pay to get your car picked up and delivered to your home. On the terminal option, you drive your car to the nearest shipping terminal and pick it up from a shipping terminal on delivery.
Important things that go into making your quote
Any quote for shipping cars to or from Bronx County has the following elements put into consideration:
- The size, type and weight of the vehicle count for various reasons when preparing your quote. If you have a small and ordinary vehicle it will cost less to ship. One of the reasons is because of the lower load and increased capacity meaning that many people share the shipping costs. If you have a high-end vehicle, it should get insured based on its high value and this drives up the cost as well.
- The distance that we cover to deliver your car, the longer it is, the more it is going to cost.
- The weather or seasonal patterns. Winters are usually low seasons in the car shipping business. You are more likely to land a cheap deal during these periods.
- Mode of transportation. Open carriers are cheaper compared to enclosed carriers. Enclosed carriers give extra protection to your car. Make sure that you’re dealing with a licensed transporter by checking their DOT numbers through this link.
- The delivery method that you choose will affect your pricing. Terminal to terminal shipping costs less than door to door shipping.
Get free shipping quotes in seconds!
Zip codes included in Bronx County
- 10451- Bronx
- 10452- Bronx
- 10453- Bronx
- 10454- Bronx
- 10455- Bronx
- 10456- Bronx
- 10457- Bronx
- 10458- Bronx
- 10459- Bronx
- 10460- Bronx
- 10461- Bronx
- 10462- Bronx
- 10463- Bronx
- 10464- Bronx
- 10465- Bronx
- 10466- Bronx
- 10467- Bronx
- 10468- Bronx
- 10469- Bronx
- 10470- Bronx
- 10471- Bronx
- 10472- Bronx
- 10473- Bronx
- 10474- Bronx
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.