Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Bolingbrook, Illinois
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe & Reliable Bolingbrook Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Bolingbrook, Illinois is a suburb of Chicago that lies just southwest of the downtown area. The community is technically an incorporated village–a very large one–that spans two counties in Illinois: Will and DuPage. Bolingbrook experienced significant population growth in the 1950s and was eventually incorporated in 1965. Today it has a population of almost 80,000.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Bolingbrook to Detroit||$299||299 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Bolingbrook to Minneapolis||$413||413 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Bolingbrook to Washington, D.C.||$538||718 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Dallas to Bolingbrook||$675||901 miles||3 – 5 days|
|New Orleans to Bolingbrook||$695||927 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Bolingbrook to Seattle||$1034||2068 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Bolingbrook to Los Angeles||$1200||2000 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Bolingbrook Vehicle Transport Companies
- Don’t Fill Up – You shouldn’t have much gas in the tank before turning your vehicle over to a transport professional. Most car shippers request no more than 1/4 of a tank, some as little as 1/8. In either case, it’s much safer and more affordable (yes, gas weight adds up) to keep the fuel level low.
- Plan Ahead – If you know that you’re going to need an auto moved well ahead time, it’s not a bad idea to start feeling out companies and checking prices. The advance notice will not only help you get a better price, but it will also allow the necessary time to do company research and get comfortable with their customer service before making a final decision.
- Enclosed Or Open – Most transport companies offer both enclosed and open air transport. The process is the same, but enclosed transport is more expensive since it offers more protection and security during the transport process. Open transport, by comparison is just what it sounds like. You’ve probably seen an open air carrier loaded up with new cars, headed for a dealership to deliver inventory. Open air transport is the most affordable way to transport a vehicle.
For more information visit the Village of Bolingbrook official website.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Bolingbrook Auto Transport Companies Directory
United Road Services
United Road delivers vehicles coast to coast throughout the U.S. They have storage facilities available for auto shippers moving a car to or from Bolingbrook and work with several national clients in the auto industry.
200 Old Chicago Dr.
Bolingbrook, IL 60440
Interlink Auto Transport
Interlink customers get access to real time updates, competitive prices and some of the best local transport services in the Bolingbrook area. They are a contracted auto carrier for Volkswagen, Hyundai, Mercedes and Nissan.
1201 State St.
Lemont, IL 60439
Specializing in enclosed, door to door luxury and exotic auto transport, this Westmont-based company ships vehicles to the lower 48 states. Exotics Transport offers free estimates requires only a 20% deposit before delivery.
4006 N. Cass Ave.
Westmont, IL 60559
Baltic Auto Shipping
Baltic Auto Shipping transports vehicles to and from all 50 states, as well as internationally. They serve private owners, dealers, auctions and collectors worldwide, providing some of the best country to country auto transport services in the Bolingbrook area.
5811 W. 66th St.
Chicago, IL 60638
Bolingbrook Auto Transport Resources
Lake Michigan Car Ferry – With its route between Wisconsin and Michigan, the S.S. Badger is the largest ship that moves passengers and vehicles across the Great Lakes. The ship has been in operation for over 60 years and will ferry RVs, buses, motorcycles, autos and commercial trucks.
Military Vehicle Collectors Club – A Chicago area club for military auto collectors and fans. They have a monthly newsletter, participate in local shows and membership is open to all interested parties.
Bolingbrook includes ZIP codes: