Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Bangor, Maine
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Bangor Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Located in Penobscot County, this is one of the most well-known cities in the entire state of Maine. It is a center for commerce and culture and encompasses much of that in the northern part of the state. There are just over 150,000 people in the Bangor metro area, and while it has some city-like appeal, there is plenty of natural beauty surrounding Bangor that calls to hikers, fisherman, campers and kayakers annually.
There is also plenty of cultures to be had in this city, with the University of Maine Museum of Art situated downtown, the Maine Discovery Museum found in Bangor and the Bangor Opera House, where regular performances delight locals and tourists alike. The University of Maine has its main campus just miles from the city center and there are a number of other educational institutions in the area as well.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Bangor to Philadelphia||$401||535 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Bangor to New York||$442||442 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Bangor to Indianapolis||$697||1163 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Salt Lake City to Bangor||$1036||2591 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Miami Beach to Bangor||$1036||1728 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Bangor to New Orleans||$1051||1752 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Bangor to San Antonio||$1134||2269 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Bangor to San Francisco||$1328||3321 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Bangor Vehicle Transport Companies
When you are looking to book Bangor car transport services, keep a few key tips in mind:
- Ask about forms of payment accepted: Not all transport companies accept all forms of payment; if you plan to pay with a credit card or via check, it is important to ensure that you can do so, particularly when your car is delivered to you.
- Inspect your vehicle closely before turning it over to the car company: This gives you a way to know if any dents or scratches you see on it were already there or are the result of something that happened during the transport process.
- Make sure a gas station is nearby your destination: Since it is recommended that you reduce levels of fuel and other fluids to about a quarter full, you’ll need to get gas pretty soon after picking up your car. Search for a gas station nearby ahead of time.
For more information, visit the City of Bangor website.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Bangor Auto Transport Companies Directory
Budget Truck Rental – Bangor
If you are moving, you may be able to bundle DIY transport services through this well-known national chain.
861 Union Street
J D Raymond Transport
JD is a locally owned transport outfit that provides service for vehicles of all types. Licensed, bonded and insured nationwide auto shippers with great BBB accredited customer reviews. Transports automobiles, vans, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles, boats and other heavy hauling with their open and enclosed auto transport carriers.
690 Odlin Road
Other Bangor Resources
Bangor Wikipedia Page – everything you need to know about the city of Bangor.
UMA Bangor Campus – UMA’s Bangor Campus sits nestled on 43 acres of land tucked between Union Street and Hammond Street across from the Bangor International Airport.
Bangor On Craigslist – local classifieds and forums for jobs, housing, for sale, personals, services, local community, and events.
Bangor includes ZIP codes