It is easy to look online when you are looking for the average cost to ship a motorcycle overseas. Though you can get plenty of free quotes using online calculators, it is best to get a customized quote for your specific motorcycle and country you are shipping to.
Though you might get approximate quotes, but getting an accurate quote will require requisite information. Though most motorcycle shippers aren’t as reputed, at A1 Auto Transport service, we ship all vehicles including motorcycles worldwide. If you want to have a safe and hassle-free experience, it is important to discuss your requirements with us. Though there are different methods available, it is recommended that you use coated or enclosed container shipping, so that the motorcycle is protected during transit.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
After the booking date, it is best to prepare the motorcycle as per the requirements. You will need to clean the vehicle, remove the extra accessories and if needed, the side mirrors and handlebars. It is essential for inspecting the vehicle for damage and all scratches, dents and damage have to be documented. You will need to disable the alarm while making sure that the gas tank is only 1/4th full.
At A1 Auto Transport service, we have extensive experience in shipping motorcycles for auto shows, personal use, collectors, expatriates, and dealers. The price estimates include unloading and loading, insurance and transit costs. Export and import laws and taxes depend on the country that you are exporting you. When you are looking at the average cost to ship a motorcycle overseas you can expect to pay between $1000 to around $1,800 or $2,000. However, the prices are reduced if you create it and put it on transport carrier. If you are looking for more information about shipping motorcycles, you can contact us today and get competitive prices. However, to help you get a ballpark price, these are the factors that need to be considered:
- Destination country: The prices vary depending upon the distance. Whether you want to ship your vehicle to a country close to USA or far away, we can get it done but the cost will be different.
- Model of motorcycle: Varied styles of motorcycles require different packing and insurance. If it is a standard model, you may get the average price quote but if it is a high-end customized motorcycle, the price to ship it will be much higher.
RORO or container shipping: This is another option that directly affects the prices. If you have a vintage or rare motorcycle that needs to be transported, pick enclosed container shipping and protect your vehicle. Other than that if you have a common motorcycle, you will find open carrier shipping a more affordable option.
It is essential to stay updated on the legal and traffic regulations in the country to intend living in for a short or longer duration. That is why it is best to hire the services of a professional transport service instead of trying to do it alone. Usually, the safest method is to place it in a crate or enclosed container before shipping, as that will protect it from harm during transit. Additionally, auto transport companies offer an insurance cover while the motorcycle is being transported.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?