Augusta, Maine Reliable and Safe Auto Transport
Augusta is the 8th largest city in Maine as well as the capital of the state and has a population of around 20,000 people. There are many tourist attractions in Augusta and some of the most popular date back to the 1700’s. Old Fort Western, a national historic landmark, is the oldest wooden fort in the United States and has been standing in Augusta since 1754. Located on the shores of the Kennebec River, the site brings many people to the area each year. Augusta has many locations that people can go camping, boating, hiking and enjoy nature firsthand in woodland areas and on the banks of the lake or river. Augusta has five large residential neighborhoods that include beautiful rolling farmland, family oriented neighborhoods, historical homes and buildings and homes and apartments in the commercial and industrial districts. There are many affordable housing programs and Augusta is one of the most organized business centers in the state which assists in maintaining a stable economy and job growth.
For more information about Augusta, you can visit the city website where you can find valuable information about relocating to the city as well as tourist attractions and information on the educational system, weather and much more.
Car Shipping to Augusta
- You can usually get a quote for shipping by filling out a simple form on an auto transport company website and will have a quote within minutes. The best way to get a quote however, is to call a company directly and speak to an agent. Speaking to an agent will allow you to give details about the car that you may not be able to provide via an online form. The better detail the company has about the vehicle, the more accurate the quote will be.
- Never go with the first company you speak to when calling to check on price and services. You should speak to at least 5 companies so you can easily compare services that each company offers. You may also be able to find a much better price if you mention to the companies that you are contacting others as well. Some will offer discounts in order to gain your business.
- To get a better idea of how a company performs for customers, be sure to check customer reviews online. You can also check with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to see if a company has gained BBB accreditation and if they have any customer complaints or positive customer reviews.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Augusta Auto Transport Directory
Macomber Transportation provides open air transport from coast to coast and has been serving the Augusta area for many years. They can transport all motor vehicles as well as other freight including heavy machinery and equipment. All transport is fully licensed and insured and they are registered with the Department of Transportation.
181 Lewiston Road
West Gardiner, ME 04345
Bill’s Auto Transport
Bill’s Auto Transport is a company that provides auto transport with fast pick-up and reasonable rates up and down the east coast of the United States. They also transport motor vehicles from coast to coast and work for dealerships, auto auctions, private vehicle owners and business nationwide.
624 Route 202
Greene, ME 04236
Augusta includes ZIP codes:
04330, 04332, 04333, 04336, 04338.
Auto Transport Services in Maine (ME), USA
- Auburn, Maine (ME)
- Augusta, Maine (ME)
- Bangor, Maine (ME)
- Bath, Maine (ME)
- Belfast, Maine (ME)
- Biddeford, Maine (ME)
- Brewer, Maine (ME)
- Brunswick, Maine (ME)
- Caribou, Maine (ME)
- Ellsworth, Maine (ME)
- Lewiston, Maine (ME)
- Old Town, Maine (ME)
- Port Of Searsport, Maine (ME)
- Portland, Maine (ME)
- Presque Isle, Maine (ME)
- Rockland, Maine (ME)
- Saco, Maine (ME)
- Sanford, Maine (ME)
- South Portland, Maine (ME)
- South Portland Gardens, Maine (ME)
- Waterville, Maine (ME)
- West Scarborough, Maine (ME)
- Westbrook, Maine (ME)