Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Shipping a car from the U.S. to New Zealand may cost anywhere from $3,500 to $7,000 depending on how you choose to ship your car. Other factors will also affect your total shipping costs.
However, this is the least expensive and most beneficial way to get a car from one location to the next without concern of ruining its integrity.
Before you hire just anyone to ship your car to New Zealand, make sure they maintain a positive reputation. By searching the company’s name on the Internet you should be able to find reviews and ratings from past customers. Carefully read the comments and look for the ratings to compare the transporters in the area that are capable of shipping your bike overseas. Don’t base your decision solely on price, but on all that is offered to you at the price you were quoted.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
What Determines the Cost of Transport?
- The distance of travel required for the vehicle to make it from the United States to New Zealand will affect the final cost of transport.
- The time of year you decide to ship the car. Most transporters will lower their prices during months with less business.
- The shipping services you decide on affect the cost. Obviously, you’ll have a variety of services to choose from. All of them will vary in price with open air services usually being the cheapest.
- The cost of shipping is also based on the type of vehicle you plan on transporting to the nation. Its weight, size and other details are taken into consideration as the total cost is calculated.
Pay Your Duties and Taxes for the Import.
Nearly all nations charge import taxes and duties. In some cases, the costs of taxes are more expensive than the costs for shipping services. Contact the Embassy of New Zealand to figure out what you’ll owe based on the age and type of vehicle you’re having shipped to the country.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory