Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Westerly, Rhode Island
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Westerly, Rhode Island Professional Auto Transport
Westerly is a popular tourist haven in Rhode Island. During the summertime, the population of nearly 23,000 typically more than doubles throughout the summer to more than 50,000 as people flock to the beaches. There are five local beaches in Westerly that include Westerly Town Beach, East Beach, Weekapaug Beach, Misquamicut State Beach and Watch Hill Beach. The main money making employers in the town are businesses that cater to tourists like hotels, spas, resorts, retail shops and restaurants and the textile industry. Camping, fishing and hiking make great weekend getaways for local residents as well as sailing, scuba diving, swimming and hanging out at the beach with family and friends. Westerly is listed in the top 20 places in the United States for family vacations and the town is friendly, has many entertainment venues for all ages and some of the best private beachfront property on the east coast of the United States.
For information on local businesses, you can visit the Westerly Chamber of Commerce site where they have the best information for shopping, dining and area events. You can also visit the Westerly website for local information and news, city and government services and local attractions and events.
Shipping a Car to Westerly
Shipping a car is a large task to schedule and you should learn as much as possible about the transport industry when you need to have your vehicle transported to Westerly.
- Think Local: When at all possible try to hire a company that is located in or near Westerly so you can walk in and speaks to the agent in person. Sometimes, being able to go in person to speak to an agent can save you money through local, unadvertised discounts as well as the fact that the company will have less travel time to get back to the office when you shop locally.
- Contact: Once you have scheduled a transport, be sure to get the driver’s information as you will need to be in touch with them to coordinate pickup and delivery. If the driver is on the way to pick the vehicle up or deliver it and finds that the road is not compatible with the large truck he will need to contact you to schedule a different meeting location to get the car. If you need to reach the driver and he does not answer his phone, don’t be alarmed. Federal laws for auto transport and commercial truck drivers do not allow them to talk or text while driving. The driver will call you back when he stops the truck.
- Schedule: The transporter will usually give you a window of time for pick-up and delivery of the car. It would be great to have an exact date and time, but due to driving conditions and customers meeting the driver to drop off or pick their vehicles up, it isn’t easy to give a precise time. Be sure that you are available during the scheduled days that the company gives you because you need to be present when the car is picked up and delivered.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Westerly Auto Transport Directory
Rhode Island Auto Transport
Rhode Island Auto Transport is an auto transport broker that partners with hundreds of carriers nationwide to provide fully insured, reliable door to door transport to and from Rhode Island. They offer both open and enclosed transport options.
Coast to Coast Auto Transport
Coast to Coast is a nationwide auto transport broker that can schedule fast, affordable transport for all types of motor vehicles, boats, motorcycles, machinery and much more. They ship to and from Westerly and to all locations in the United States. All services are fully licensed and insured.
200 10 Greene Street
Providence, RI 02903
Westerly includes ZIP codes: