Waynesboro, Virginia Professional Automobile Shipping
Home to nearly 23,000 residents, Waynesboro is located within just a few miles of the Blue Ridge Pkwy., the Appalachian Trail and the Skyline Drive in Virginia making the city a very popular location for tourists. The city is situated in a beautiful mountainous area and there are many options for outdoor recreation including camping, fishing, hunting, sports, boating and much more. The tourism industry including lodging, dining, and retail sales is a major industry in the area. American artist Patricia Buckley Moss was from Waynesboro and the P Buckley Moss Museum in the city attracts more than 45,000 visitors each year. The local parks and recreation department offers several classes for the community to participate in including knitting, arts and crafts, fitness and much more.
You can learn more about the city of Waynesboro by visiting the official city website.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Tips for Waynesboro Automobile Shipping
Keep these points from A-1 auto transport in mind when you are planning to have your motor vehicle shipped to Waynesboro:
- When you begin your search for a company to transport your car you need to know the difference between a transport broker and a carrier. A broker can schedule transport but they are not the ones who actually move your vehicle. Automobile transporters are required to be registered with the Department of Transportation and they must have a Motor Carrier Number and a DOT number.
- When you call to get a shipping quote you need to know the exact weight and height of your vehicle prior to calling. Having this information on hand will allow the agent to provide an accurate quote acting quite possibly lower the cost of shipping.
- Most companies will offer to ship the vehicle with door to door car transport. Door to door transport can save time it can be an expensive option. If you are not in a rush you may be able to have the company shipped through it shipping terminal instead of door to door. Terminal to terminal shipping is less expensive than door to door but can be time-consuming.
- If you are shipping a large pickup truck or large SUV you may be charged an oversized shipping fee due to the fact that some vehicles will not fit on a standard carrier. This also applies the vehicle that may have been modified in a way that would affect the height or weight of the vehicle.Waynesboro Auto Transport Guide
K-Line America Inc.
K-Line America is a worldwide shipping company that offers fast car transportation services via open, roll on-roll off transport. They can transport cars, trucks, SUV’s, ATV’s, motorcycles, boats, vans and other motor vehicles as well as large bulk, tankers, heavy machinery, and equipment. They can transport motor vehicles to all states in the United States including Alaska and Hawaii and also transport internationally to a location of around the world. They are fully licensed, insured and bonded and have an excellent reputation as a leader in the transport industry.
12 Haversack Rd.
Palmyra, VA 22963
Waynesboro includes ZIP codes:
Auto Transport Services in Virginia (VA), USA
- Alexandria, Virginia (VA)
- Arlington, Virginia (VA)
- Bon Air, Virginia (VA)
- Bristol, Virginia (VA)
- Charlottesville, Virginia (VA)
- Chesapeake, Virginia (VA)
- Colonial Heights, Virginia (VA)
- Danville, Virginia (VA)
- East Hampton, Virginia (VA)
- Edinburg, Virginia (VA)
- Fairfax, Virginia (VA)
- Fredericksburg, Virginia (VA)
- Hampton, Virginia (VA)
- Harrisonburg, Virginia (VA)
- Hopewell, Virginia (VA)
- Lynchburg, Virginia (VA)
- Manassas, Virginia (VA)
- Martinsville, Virginia (VA)
- Newport News, Virginia (VA)
- Norfolk, Virginia (VA)
- Petersburg, Virginia (VA)
- Port Of Hampton Roads, Virginia (VA)
- Port Of Hopewell, Virginia (VA)
- Portsmouth, Virginia (VA)
- Radford, Virginia (VA)
- Richmond, Virginia (VA)
- Roanoke, Virginia (VA)
- Salem, Virginia (VA)
- Staunton, Virginia (VA)
- Suffolk, Virginia (VA)
- Virginia Beach, Virginia (VA)
- Waynesboro, Virginia (VA)
- Williamsburg, Virginia (VA)
- Winchester, Virginia (VA)
- Woodbridge, Virginia (VA)