Safe And Reliable Washington County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport has made auto shipping easy for the 10,198 people living in Washington County. Residents of the county, and the rest of Idaho, can request our car shipping services from the comfort of their homes. We have a fully interactive website and a responsive sales team that can be reached by phone, both day and night. Our truck drivers are available to move vehicles to destinations within the US and abroad at the convenience of vehicle owners.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Washington County to Seattle||$461||461 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Washington County to Phoenix||$607||1013 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Washington County to Denver||$677||903 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Dallas to Washington County||$1020||1700 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Chicago to Washington County||$1069||1783 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Washington County to Boston||$1100||2751 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Washington County to Miami||$1167||2918 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Washington County
The good road network in Washington County has made transportation of vehicles to the 1,474 square mile area convenient for our drivers. Many of them have mastered the roads enabling them to facilitate pickup and delivery of different types of vehicles within agreed timelines. Shipping cars to or from Washington Countyis often done using U.S Highway 95 and State Highway 71. These two roads are the major transportation routes that lead in and out of the county. When shipping cars to nearby cities and towns, we often use US Highway 95.
Apart from shipping vehicles to Washington County, we also offer vehicle moving services to adjacent counties using State Highway 71 and existing county roads. These counties include Adams County to the north, Gem County to the east, and Payette County to the south. We also stretch our car shipping services to accommodate Malheur County and Baker County which are located in the southwest and west of Oregon, respectively.
Services we offer you
We have diverse car transportation services for those shipping cars within the US and abroad. Shipping cars to or from Washington County can be done using the following shipping options.
- Terminal to terminal shipping: We offer car shipping services that involve dropping off your car at a nearby terminal facility. We have terminals in all the fifty states in the US. These enable us to transport your car nationwide and have it stored well for pick up at a later date that is most convenient to you.
- SUV car shipping: Our truck drivers handle SUVs with a lot of care as they understand the monetary value of the vehicles We ship high-end SUVs using enclosed car carriers to ensure that they are fully protected from bad weather or harmful elements. Our transport trailers can haul SUVs of different types and sizes.
- Non-Op vehicle shipping: Shipping non-operational vehicles is our area of expertise with the focus being on getting the car to its final destination in one piece. We have modern equipment such as forklifts to haul the non-op vehicle onto a flat bed truck without putting it at risk of getting damaged. Our rates for shipping vehicles that are not operating normally are very reasonable.
Get in touch with us!
Shipping cars to or from Washington County should be handled by professionals. A-1 Auto Transport has a team of shipping professionals that are well trained to handle all aspects of car shipping. We have over twenty years of auto transport experience and modern transport trailers to ensure you receive first class services. To get a free quote, call us today!
Zip codes included in Washington County:
- 83610- Alpine
- 83610 -Cambridge
- 83672 -Crystal
- 83672- Eaton
- 83672- Jonathan
- 83645- Midvale
- 83672 -Weiser
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 Cambridge - Washington, Idaho (ID) 83610
Our Services and Information
Motorcycle Domestic Destinations
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.
- ATV FAQAuto ShowsAuto Transport BrokersAuto Transport CarriersBlogBoat FAQCar BrandsCar Classic FAQCar Domestic DestinationsCar Domestic FAQCar International DestinationsCar International FAQCar ModelsDomestic MovingDoor to Door FAQEnclosed FAQFreight InformationHeavy Equipment InformationInternational Moving FAQMilitary FAQMotorcycle BrandsMotorcycle Domestic DestinationsMotorcycle FAQMotorcycle International DestinationsMotorcycle International FAQMotorcycle US StatesMoving CompaniesMoving GuidePressRV FAQTowing FAQ
- 2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September2017 - August