Safe And Reliable Washington County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Washington County of the state of Maryland was the very first county in the US to be named after Revolutionary War general – turned president; George Washington. This is just but one of the many reasons why Washington County is such a popular place in Maryland. It is a tourist magnet due to its 4 national parks, 6 state parks and several historic sites, museums and points of interest. For guests to have a seamless experience when visiting the region, it is advisable to ship their cars to Washington prior to their arrival. A-1 Auto Transport can happily take care of this through our terminal services.
We have car shipping solutions for both guests and residents, making us the ideal firm for shipping cars to or from Washington County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Washington County to New York||$242||242 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Washington County to Detroit||$456||456 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Washington County to Boston||$462||462 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Chicago to Washington County||$471||629 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Atlanta to Washington County||$482||643 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Miami to Washington County||$668||1114 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Washington County to Dallas||$786||1310 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Washington County to Seattle||$1071||2678 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Our scope of service
Washington County has one of the most diverse socio-economic profiles. We serve every location and address within the region when shipping cars to or from Washington County. Some of the areas we cover include: Hagerstown, Boonsboro, Clear Spring, Funkstown, Hancock, Keedysville, Sharpsburg, Smithsburg, Williamsport, Antietam, Bagtown, Bakersville, Beaver Creek, Big Pool, Big Spring, Breathedsville, Brownsville, Cavetown, Cearfoss, Charlton, Chewsville, Dargan, Downsville, Eakles Mill, Edgemont, Ernstville, Fairplay, Fairview, Fort Ritchie, Fountainhead-Orchard Hills and Gapland among other areas.
- Terminal service: This is a car delivery service that works best for clients on the move, such as tourists. We ship the car to Washington County prior to their visit. The car is then delivered to a car depot or secure parking lot, which acts as a pick-up terminal. We ensure we use the closest terminal to the client’s landing location.
- RV and Motorhome shipping: The Appalachian National Scenic Trail among other recreational places offers magnificent camping sites in Washington County. Campers and specifically Recreational Vehicle owners are not left behind. We have the most reliable service when it comes to shipping RVs. We have handled all types, including Class A, B and C motorhomes.
- College car shipping: A-1 Auto Transport offers express car shipping services to or from colleges from all over the US. Students and staff members from the University System of Maryland and the Mount Saint Mary’s University among other colleges can greatly benefit from this service.
For the best prices when shipping cars to or from Washington County, choose A-1 Auto Transport today!
Zip codes included in Washington County
- ZIP Code 21711 - Big Pool
- ZIP Code 21713 - Boonsboro
- ZIP Code 21715 - Brownsville
- ZIP Code 21719 - Cascade
- ZIP Code 21720 - Cavetown
- ZIP Code 21721 - Chewsville
- ZIP Code 21722 - Clear Spring
- ZIP Code 21733 - Fairplay
- ZIP Code 21734 - Funkstown
- ZIP Code 21740 - Hagerstown
- ZIP Code 21741 - Hagerstown
- ZIP Code 21742 - Hagerstown
- ZIP Code 21746 - Hagerstown
- ZIP Code 21747 - Hagerstown
- ZIP Code 21749 - Hagerstown
- ZIP Code 21750 - Hancock
- ZIP Code 21756 - Keedysville
- ZIP Code 21767 - Maugansville
- ZIP Code 21779 - Rohrersville
- ZIP Code 21781 - Saint James
- ZIP Code 21782 - Sharpsburg
- ZIP Code 21783 - Smithsburg
- ZIP Code 21795 - Williamsport
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.