Safe And Reliable Washington County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The best decision that you can make when shipping cars to or from Washington County is to work with A-1 Auto Transport. Our journey as a company started 20 years ago when A-1 Auto Transport began as a small regional transporter. Our clients immediately responded to our high levels of professionalism and the quality standards that we set for ourselves which has seen us grow to become one of the biggest transporters in America. Florida is one of the earliest regions that we served and Washington County residents will benefit from working with a partner that has extensive local knowledge.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Atlanta to Washington County||$264||264 miles||2-4 days|
|Washington County to Tampa||$377||377 miles||2-4 days|
|Washington County to Houston||$473||630 miles||3-5 days|
|Memphis to Washington County||$482||482 miles||2-4 days|
|Philadelphia to Washington County||$670||1116 miles||4-6 days|
|Washington County to Minneapolis||$786||1310 miles||4-6 days|
|Washington County to Albuquerque||$841||1402 miles||4-6 days|
|Los Angeles to Washington County||$1088||2176 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
When shipping cars to or from Washington County, you want to work with a company that understands the region inside-out. A-1 Auto Transport has established a number of routes to provide local, nationwide, and international shipping routes linking Washington County with the world. With the county being served by multiple national and state highways, we have no problem shipping between Washington County and its nearby counties such as Holmes, Jackson, Bay, and Walton. Through the national highway grid, we are able to ship to any location on the US mainland. The road network connects Washington to the airports and the sea ports that we operate within Florida for air and sea shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, and any international destination.
The services that we offer include:
- Car Shipping: The positive reviews that we have received over the last two decades from our clients and industry experts are testament to our unmatched excellence in car shipping. We made our name as a car transporter and we have ensured that we maintain the high standards that our clients have come to expect from us.
- Multi Vehicle Shipping: To serve corporate clients who require bulk vehicle shipping, we have a dedicated fleet of carriers that exclusively serves corporate clients. This ensures that our services are available to clients such as car dealerships without interrupting our other schedules for single car transport clients. Such is the extent of our shipping capacity.
- Safe Storage: You don’t have to be worried when shipping a car that may await pickup for a few days at our delivery terminals. You can make arrangements for storage services in our safe and secure storage facilities that we maintain in all our terminals for as long as you need.
- Student and Faculty Discount: We have a policy of offering discounts to clients who may require our services multiple times in a year. College students and their tutors have to transport their vehicles to and from their homes every time a new semester starts and when they break for holiday. Our discount reduces their financial burden significantly.
- Satellite Tracking: We have a service that allows you to track the progress of your vehicle’s shipping in real time with GPS.
The Best Option
No one does shipping cars to or from Washington County better than we do. Choose the best option by getting a free, no-obligation quote from our website.
Zip Codes included in Washington County
- ZIP Code 32427 – Caryville
- ZIP Code 32428 – Chipley
- ZIP Code 32437 – Ebro
- ZIP Code 32462 – Vernon
- ZIP Code 32463 – Wausau
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.