- Safe And Reliable Trenton Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
- Trenton Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Using Trenton Vehicle Transport Companies
- Trenton Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Carmoza Auto Transport
- American Way Auto Transport
- J & M Tires & Auto Transport
- Premium Auto Transport
- We Haul Moving
- Other Trenton Resources
- Services And Information
- Trenton Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Trenton Includes Zip Codes
Safe And Reliable Trenton Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The capital city of New Jersey and located in Mercer County, Trenton is home to close to 85,000 residents. It is the 10th largest city in the state and is considered to be part of both the NYC metro area as well as the Delaware Valley. There is a huge government presence here, due to the fact that the State of New Jersey operates out of this city. It is also split into a diverse array of neighborhoods, boasting cultures as varied as Hungarian, Jewish, Italian and more. It has a storied history dating back to 1719 and has a number of landmarks lining the city as a testament to that fact.
Trenton Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From Trenton||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Trenton to Austin||$548||913 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Washington to Trenton||$101||168 miles||2 - 3 days|
|Cleveland to Trenton||$271||451 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Trenton to Charlotte||$341||569 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Trenton to Atlanta||$488||813 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Trenton to Memphis||$632||1053 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Miami Beach to Trenton||$734||1223 miles||4 - 6 days|
|San Diego to Trenton||$1628||2714 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Trenton Vehicle Transport Companies
- If you are on a budget, consider all of your shipping options: For instance, you might ship to the depot instead of having your car delivered right to your door if you are trying to save money. Ask the agent from whom you get a quote or booking shipping for other ways to save a few bucks.
- Consider the online customer reviews, but allow other factors to influence your decision-making as well: These reviews can be a good indicator for you on how a company might perform when transporting your vehicle; however, there are other factors at play as well that you should keep in mind when deciding on a company to utilize.
- Don’t shy away from getting as much information as possible: When it comes to shipping a vehicle, there is no such thing as too much information. Ask questions, garner all of the info you can so that you can make the most educated possible decision.
New Jersey’s capital city offers an informative online presence.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Trenton Auto Transport Companies Directory
Carmoza Auto Transport
This auto shipping company has a national presence and can ship to the contiguous 48 states, as well as Alaska and Hawaii. The company focuses heavily on the value associated with shipping through it and is situated just across the state border in Pennsylvania. Carmoza is a Vehix preferred partner and offers free and instant quotes for clients.
2001 Stoneridge Lane
American Way Auto Transport
American Way Auto Transport can move cars around the country and works with just about anyone to get a vehicle transported. The company offers specialized packaging depending on the need for transport, which means that a member of the military moving a vehicle to a new assignment will have a customized package as will someone that purchased a vehicle online with a need to get it to their location.
24 Willow Brook Road
Freehold Township, NJ
J & M Tires & Auto Transport
This is a dueling retail outfit as well as a transport company across the state line in Lansdale, PA. The company is owned locally and is competitive with its retail pricing as well as the cost for transport. J&M has been cited in industry publications and websites several times for its level of service to consumers.
1113 West Thomas Road
Premium Auto Transport
This East Windsor-based company has a motto of making car transport easier on those that find they are in need of this service. Premium has a myriad of ways to book transport and has a presence around the country to ensure that no matter where you are transporting, Premium can aid you in getting your vehicle where it needs to be.
East Windsor, NJ
We Haul Moving
We Haul doesn’t just focus on auto transport; the company can also move an entire household. This combination of services helps the company stand out from the competition and moreover, the package pricing can go a long ways towards saving your money on both services, which is a departure from the cost of booking both separately.
1866 Auburn Street
Other Trenton Resources
Trenton Wikipedia Page - everything you need to know about the city of Trenton.
Services And Information
Trenton Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|North 25||Berkeley Square and Parkside||Parkside|
|Stuyvesant/ Prospect||Ewing and Carroll||Top Road|
|Hanover Academy||Central West||Glen Afton & The Island|
|North Trenton||Cadwalader Heights||Pennington|
|Greenwood & Hamilton||Mill Hill||Wilbur I|
Trenton includes ZIP codes
08601, 08602, 08603, 08604, 08605, 08606, 08607, 08608, 08609, 08610, 08611, 08618, 08619, 08620, 08625, 08628, 08629, 08638, 08641, 08644, 08645, 08646, 08647, 08648, 08650, 08666, 08690, 08691, 08695.
Frequently Asked Questions
While door-to-door transport is very convenient and you’d think possible in any situation, it isn’t.
The following are some reasons why door-to-door may not be an option:
- If you have low-hanging branches near your home or office, an open auto carrier may not be able to pick up or drop off there.
- If your pickup or drop off location is challenging to navigate
- If your site doesn’t provide a legal or safe pullover location for a carrier to load or unload your car.
You can speak with your transport company or broker to find out what’s possible for you and your transport situation.
All auto transport companies who work interstate, regardless of the state where they’re based, are mandated by the federal government to carry a minimum of $750,000 in cargo and liability insurance.
You can find out more at the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration’s (FMCSA) Insurance Requirements Page.
In addition, you can also speak with someone from the auto transport company, a broker, or your insurance agent.
- Start by cleaning out all your items from the car.
*NOTE—some companies may allow you to keep up to 100lbs of personal items in the trunk during transport. Keep in mind that the liability insurance the company carries will not cover your personal belongings.
- Then, take pictures of your vehicle at pickup time. Be sure to take photos of dents and scratches inside and outside the car.
The importance of the pictures will become evident when your car is delivered. Using the images, you took at pick up allows you to see any new dents or scratches upon delivery.
- Finally, make sure you have a fuel level of ¼ tank during transport. A ¼ tank of gas serves two purposes:
- A ¼ tank of gas makes it easier to load and unload your car and helps keep the carrier within federally regulated weight restrictions.
- If you have any questions about how to prep your car for transport, reach out to your transport company or broker, and they will help you.
In New Jersey, you have 60 days to register your car OR before your vehicle registration and current license expires.
You can learn more about registering your car after moving to New Jersey by going to the New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission site, Moving New Jersey.
There are three ways to file a complaint in Trenton, NJ:
- File a complaint with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) or
- If the Better Business Bureau accredits the company you used, you can contact them.
- In addition, you can file a complaint with the New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs, found on the State of New Jersey Office of Attorney General.