- Safe And Reliable Tigard Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
- Tigard Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Using Tigard Vehicle Transport Companies
- Tigard Auto Transport Company Directory
- Tigard Auto Links & Resources
- Tigard Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Tigard Includes Zip Codes
Safe And Reliable Tigard Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The City of Tigard was named for one of the prominent early families that settled in the area in the mid-1800s, prior to its development into a more thriving town with the growth around Main Street. Located just south of Beaverton in the Willamette Valley, Tigard was originally known as East Butte, then Tigardville before being recognized as the City of Tigard. It is the 12th largest city in the state of Oregon and is part of the Portland metropolitan area.
Tigard Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From Tigard||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Tigard to Dallas||$1216||2027 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Los Angeles to Tigard||$574||957 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Tigard to Colorado Springs||$792||1320 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Santa Fe to Tigard||$839||1398 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Tigard to Minneapolis||$1043||1738 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Houston to Tigard||$1366||2277 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Tigard to Oklahoma City||$1151||1918 miles||5 - 7 days|
|New York to Tigard||$1741||2902 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Tigard Vehicle Transport Companies
- Plan Ahead - Planning ahead is one of the easiest ways to save money when shipping a vehicle. By the same token, having to pay extra for express auto transport or a scheduling a last minute pickup is the surest way to overpay for the services you need. We recommend that our clients try to allow between 4 to 8 weeks between scheduling a car shipping appointment and the date the vehicle needs to be picked up. Of course, express shipping is an option, but it usually costs more due to the logistics of accommodating another vehicle. Plan ahead, give yourself time and try to have some flexibility with your pickup and delivery dates to maximize the amount of savings you have access to when shopping for a car shipping company.
- Using Review Sites - Technology has changed the way we approach services that we need. Not only is there tons of information available, but we now have unparalleled access to customer opinions, reviews, and rankings. Sites like Angie’s List, Yelp, and the Better Business Bureau all offer something that can help inform our decision and allow us to make the best choice. There is, however, a downside to these types of sites. Like any other online business, review sites exist to make a profit and have been known to alter results to fit their business needs--this includes all the sites mentioned above. Even the Better Business Bureau, for all the good things they do to help consumers--are guilty of using the “pay to play” model.
- Shop Around - There’s nothing preventing you from contacting 10 or even 20 different companies to get a cost estimate (which we give out for free). If you’ve given yourself enough time to do so, there’s really no limit to the number of auto transport companies you can contact to compare prices and services. Just be warned that cheaper isn’t always better and it’s advisable to speak to a company before agreeing to a contract or any services. There are, unfortunately, auto carriers that will do almost anything to get your business, including providing substandard services or unsafe transport to save a buck here and there. Make sure you do your research!
To learn more about businesses in the area and tips for finding the best local services, visit the official website for the City of Tigard.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Tigard Auto Transport Company Directory
Safe Cargo Auto Transport LLC
A broker that facilitates auto shipping services for customers from around the country, Safe Cargo is located in Beaverton and offers no-deposit booking. They transport cars, motorcycles, trucks, SUVs and RVs with fully insured carriers, both to and from Tigard and Washington County.
11675 SW 13th St.
Beaverton, OR 97005
Vanguard Auto Transport
Vanguard Auto Transport out of Portland is a domestic and international vehicle shipper that specializes in classic and exotic cars. They provide international shipping to Canada and Mexico from the United States and ship vehicles to locations throughout the lower 48 states.
1125 SE Division St. #210
Portland, OR 97202
Pro Tow 24/7
Pro Tow is a local 24-hour towing service that also provides vehicle transport services in the Tigard area. In addition to offering roadside and emergency services, they also transport vehicles to locations in Oregon and Southwest Washington.
4470 SW 142nd Ave.
Beaverton, OR 97005
Tigard Auto Links & Resources
Willamette Valley Street Rods - An automotive club for street rods that’s located in Salem, OR, Willamette Valley Street Rods is now open to owners of all makes and models of vehicles. They also hold an annual event, the Carousel Cruise, at Riverfront Park.
Pacific Northwest Truck Museum - A nonprofit museum in Salem, Oregon that is dedicated to the preservation of truck history in the Pacific Northwest. They have a collection of vehicles, information, artifacts, photographs, and other historical items related to trucks in the region.
Tigard Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|Metzger||Beef Bend Road||Bull Mountain Road|
|Bradley Corner||Roy Rogers Road||Roshak Road|
Tigard includes ZIP codes
97223, 97224, 97281.