- Car Shipping From Texas To California
- How Much Does Auto Transport From Texas To California?
- Texas To California Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- How Far Is It, And How Long Is The Estimated Delivery Time To Ship A Car From Texas To California?
- What Are California's Major Auto Shipping Delivery Hubs?
- What Is The Cheapest Way To Ship From Texas To California?
- We Can Also Assist You With The Shipment Of The Following Items
- Scheduling Your Vehicle Transport Pickup
Car Shipping From Texas to California
How Much Does Auto Transport from Texas to California?
Texas occupies the south-central part of the United States. It is the largest state in the South after Alaska, covering about 268,820 square miles. California, the most populated state in the United States, is located in the western part of the country, covering about 163,696 square miles. How much it will cost to ship a car from Texas to California will depend on the distance between both states. The more the number of miles between them, the higher the cost. The kind of service offered by the shipping company and some extra charges can add to the shipping cost.
How Far Is It, and How Long Is the Estimated Delivery Time to Ship a Car from Texas to California?
Texas is on the west, and California on the South; about 1,500 miles (2414 km) separate Texas from California. Shipping a car will take 2 to 4 days by road to get your car to California if the transporter is driving at about 450 miles per day. This excludes external factors like weather conditions and traffic.
What Are California's Major Auto Shipping Delivery Hubs?
Vehicles are majorly shipped to these hubs:
- Los Angeles
- San Diego
- San Jose
- San Francisco
- Long Beach
What Is the Cheapest Way to Ship from Texas to California?
The cheapest way to transport your cars between different locations is through an Open Carrier Auto Transport. However, your cars will be exposed to weather conditions like sunlight, snow, rain, etc., which may or may not be a choice for you. If you don't want your cars to be exposed, Enclosed Shipping is the sure way to go. It is safer, but it is also more expensive.
We Can Also Assist You With The Shipment of the Following Items:
- Heavy Equipment
Scheduling Your Vehicle Transport Pickup
The list of places we service in Texas includes:
- San Antonio
- Fort Worth
- El Paso
- Corpus Christi