Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from St. Lawrence County, New York
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable St. Lawrence County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
St. Lawrence County is the largest county in New York. This county is larger than the jewelry-rich state of Rhodes Island and ‘The First State’ of Delaware. Some of the must-visit tourist destinations include Adirondack Mountains for some fun hiking, Clifton and Massena for golfers and Frederic Remington Museum in Ogdensburg for amazing works by the great artist, Frederic Remington. For convenience, moving across one town to another with a machine should be part of the equation. A-1 Auto Transport will help you transport your car or golf cart for golfers from A to B. We have been shipping cars to or from St. Lawrence County for over 20 years.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|St. Lawrence County to Boston||$356||356 miles||2 – 4 days|
|St. Lawrence County to Detroit||$375||501 miles||2 – 4 days|
|St. Lawrence County to Chicago||$613||818 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Atlanta to St. Lawrence County||$666||1111 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Miami to St. Lawrence County||$939||1565 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Houston to St. Lawrence County||$1060||1767 miles||5 – 7 days|
|St. Lawrence County to Seattle||$1060||2652 miles||6 – 8 days|
|St. Lawrence County to Denver||$1083||1805 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Our stress-free solutions
- Open vs. enclosed auto transportation. Open shipping turns out to be the most preferred service. It’s cheaper compared to the enclosed option as the cost to ship is evenly distributed among different car owners. But if you want some extra protection for your car, enclosed shipping is your sure bet. This hauling option is ideally used for highly-priced cars but we don’t discriminate, even low-cost cars can be shipped by our enclosed trucks.
- Door-to-door vs. terminal-to-terminal. When running on a tight schedule, you don’t need to get ruffled from your official duty, thanks to the door-to-door delivery. You will direct us where to collect your car and we will deliver it at your doorstep. This service is a bit pricey compared to terminal-to-terminal delivery where you drop your car at one of our depots and pick it at the destination terminal.
- Expedited delivery. At times you can get caught unawares by emergencies. With expedited delivery, you can handle such emergency situations with ease. Your vehicle will get delivered faster at friendly rates.
Why A-1 Auto Transport
- We are fully licensed by the US Department of Transportation to transport cars across St. Lawrence County and the rest of the US. You can be sure that you are working with legitimate auto shippers.
- When shipping cars to or from St. Lawrence County, we provide insurance for your vehicle. We have complied with the FMSCA insurance regulations and should your car get damaged, you will get compensated. However, you should note that we won’t be responsible for any lost or damaged personal items, be sure to empty your car before it’s shipped.
- We will fast track all the processes involved in shipping your car. We will work with you step by step and in a speedy fashion to ensure that we initiate the car transportation process.
- We will keep you informed. Our GPS tracking system monitors every move made by our drivers and we will keep you in the loop. You can rest assured that your shipment is in safe hands.
Take the bold step!
Shipping cars to or from St. Lawrence County is our area of expertise; we have done it for over two decades. Let’s help you get your car on the other side. But first, let’s get you a free, no-obligation quote. Call us on 1-800-452-2880 for more information.
Zip codes included in St. Lawrence County
- 13669- Ogdensburg
- 13617- Canton
- 13662- Massena
- 13676- Potsdam
- 13654- Heuvelton
- 12927- Cranberry Lake
- 13630- DeKalb Junction
- 13645- Hailesboro
- 13647- Hannawa Falls
- 13617- Crary Mills
- 13617- Morley
- 13666- Newton Falls
- 13677- Pyrites
- 13687- South Colton