Safe And Reliable Somerville Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Also situated in Middlesex County, Somerville is about two miles outside of Boston and is home to 85,000 people. It is one of the most densely populated towns in New England and the 17th most densely populated in the entire country. It is a historic town, established in 1842, and was named as the best city in the state in 2006. It has received the All-American City Award several times and is well known as one of the best places in the country to raise a family.
Using Somerville Vehicle Transport Companies
Check out a company with the Better Business Bureau: If a company is not listed, it doesn’t mean that they are not reputable. However, it is certainly better to work with a company that does have a positive rating on the company.
- Ask if the company has cargo insurance: Once you choose an auto shipping company, in addition to vetting them for good prices and customer service, you also might want to check into the company’s cargo insurance protection. This is necessary for companies that ship via trailer transport.
- Double check the contact information you provide to the company: This way, should they need to call you with a problem, there isn’t a chance that they will miss you, particularly if the situation is emergent.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Somerville Auto Transport Companies Directory
Boston Auto Transport
Boston Auto Transport is a local company with local knowledge of the area. The company has been working out of Boston for many years and can help weary travelers to the area get their cars there in one piece and figure out where to go once they get there. Moreover, agents are available to book transport day and night and the company has a no-payment-up-front policy, which should put customers’ minds at ease.
60 State St
Franklin Automobile Transport Incorporated
Franklin is in Stoneham, which is a few miles from Somerville. The company is local and offers some of the most competitive rates around. It also has a policy of not paying up front and has a reputation for following through on transport orders quickly and with excellent service, which is why it gets a ton of repeat business.
35 Pomeworth St
American Auto Transporters
This company is in Canton, but serves the Somerville area and beyond. It does cross-country shipping and more and has a very competitive rates package. The company has been in business for a long time and knows it stuff when it comes to transporting cars of all types. Moreover, being centrally located in the state means that the company can get vehicles moved to many of the small towns in the vicinity as well.
1033 Turnpike St
Chip’s Transport Service
Chip’s does quite a bit of snowbird business, for those individuals that move their cars with them from north to south and back again each year. It also services members of the military, families that need transport and a great deal of corporate orders as well. It focuses heavily on making sure that any special requests for services are met with a smile.
295 Union St
East Walpole, MA
Andys1 Auto Transport
Andy’s is smaller but can compete with the big guys because the company has some of the best drivers in the business. It prides itself on a great safety record and is properly licensed and insured, which makes customers feel more than comfortable with the services they are receiving in auto transport.
41 Treble Cove Rd
Other Somerville Resources
Somerville Wikipedia Page – everything you need to know about the city of Somerville.
Somerville On Craigslist – local classifieds and forums for jobs, housing, for sale, personals, services, local community, and events.
Somerville includes ZIP codes:
02143, 02144, 02145.
Auto Transport Services in Massachusetts (MA), USA
- Attleboro, Massachusetts (MA)
- Barnstable, Massachusetts (MA)
- Boston, Massachusetts (MA)
- Brockton, Massachusetts (MA)
- Brookline, Massachusetts (MA)
- Cambridge, Massachusetts (MA)
- Chelsea, Massachusetts (MA)
- Chicopee, Massachusetts (MA)
- Fall River, Massachusetts (MA)
- Framingham, Massachusetts (MA)
- Haverhill, Massachusetts (MA)
- Lawrence, Massachusetts (MA)
- Lowell, Massachusetts (MA)
- Lynn, Massachusetts (MA)
- Malden, Massachusetts (MA)
- Medford, Massachusetts (MA)
- Methuen, Massachusetts (MA)
- New Bedford, Massachusetts (MA)
- Newton, Massachusetts (MA)
- Peabody, Massachusetts (MA)
- Pittsfield, Massachusetts (MA)
- Plymouth, Massachusetts (MA)
- Port of Boston, Massachusetts (MA)
- Port Of Fall River, Massachusetts (MA)
- Port Of Marblehead, Massachusetts (MA)
- Port Of Salem Harbor, Massachusetts (MA)
- Quincy, Massachusetts (MA)
- Revere, Massachusetts (MA)
- Somerville, Massachusetts (MA)
- South Boston, Massachusetts (MA)
- Springfield, Massachusetts (MA)
- Taunton, Massachusetts (MA)
- Waltham, Massachusetts (MA)
- Weymouth Town, Massachusetts (MA)
- Worcester, Massachusetts (MA)