The act of shipping a dump truck isn’t one to take on alone. In fact, the safest way to relocate a dump truck is through professionals in the auto transport industry. A longstanding, reputable auto transport company will have the proper tools and equipment to secure a dump truck for transport. It’ll take special technology to ship a dump truck without causing any harm to it. Plus, when you go through someone dependable like A1 Auto Transport, your dump truck is further protected by insurance coverage during its shipping process.
For over 25 years, A1 Auto Transport has been transporting all kinds of vehicles from private cars to commercial vehicles, ATV’s to RV’s. There’s no limit to what we are able to safely ship. Not to mention, our services are cost-effective and affordable! To receive a FREE estimate, contact us at (800) 452-2880.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How to Prepare a Dump Truck for Transport
One of the most important things you can do in preparation for the truck’s shipping process is make sure it’s in its best condition. If the dump truck isn’t brand new, there will be some things you should do to make sure that the truck and those transporting it are kept safe.
- Clean all dirt and debris off the dump truck. Make sure the interior is also clean.
- Remove any personal items out of the dump truck. This includes anything not manufactured with the vehicle.
- Check all fluids and top them off, even have the dump truck was taken to the shop for a tune up and regular maintenance. The only fluid that should remain under ¼ full is the fuel.
- Take pictures of the vehicle from all sides. Write down any visible markings or damages the dump truck might suffer from. You can refer to these notes while performing your final inspection once the truck is delivered.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory