How to Ship Your Car from Los Angeles to Europe?
Whether you’re planning a trip to Europe and would like to have your own vehicle, or you sold a car to someone residing in the continent, you can take advantage of international auto transport services to have it safely delivered. Not only are overseas shipping services the safest way to relocate a vehicle, but they are also the most affordable way. Auto shipping services are in such high demand that it’s easy for transport companies to offer reasonable rates.
To sufficiently start the process of your car’s transport from Los Angeles to Europe, you must first find a reliable, licensed auto transporter with overseas experience. There are certain characteristics to look for in a transporter as you’re searching online for shipping services. Any shipping company that carries these qualities is likely a great option. Contact these transporters to gather quotes for comparison.
The Qualities a Dependable Transport Company Will Have
- They will have proof of BBB approval and DOT registration as well as other state and federal certifications and licensing.
- They’ll have the most current shipping technology and high quality shipping gear. They should have both ground and overseas shipping methods available if you wish to ship your car from LA to Europe.
- As a licensed transporter, they’ll need to provide at least the minimum insurance coverage as required by the State of California.
- Their experience in the industry has made them knowledgeable of foreign import policies and how to comply with them. They’ll help you understand and collect the documentation needed for the Customs office so that you can obtain the certification of import approval.
- They’ll provide guidance during the entire process of shipping. They’ll answer all your questions and address any concerns.
- You’ll have various shipping options available to you and if necessary, they’ll even customize the transport to suit your needs better.
- They have positive reviews, ratings and testimonials left online by past customers.
When the car shipping company has these qualities, they are certainly worth looking into. After comparing a few quotes, buy transport services from the transporter you feel is best suited for your car’s transport from Los Angeles to Europe.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.