Ship Car To Uzbekistan
Ship Your Car To Or From Uzbekistan
Typical Shipping Prices – How Much Does It Cost?
- Transporting a vehicle to Uzbekistan from the U.S. costs $2,500 to $5,500 in most cases, though there are some exceptions.
- Larger vehicles like trucks and SUVs will cost slightly more to ship due to the higher cargo weight and shipping dimensions.
Cost & Time Examples For Shipping a Car to Uzbekistan
|San Jose, CA to (California port)|
|Las Vegas, NV to (California port)|
|Portland, OR to (California port)|
|Seattle, WA to (California port)|
|Charlotte, NC to (New York port)|
|Chicago, IL to (New York port)|
|Atlanta, GA to (New York port)|
|Denver, CO to (California port)|
|Memphis, TN to (New York port)|
|Houston, TX to (New York port)|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and the type of vehicle.
*Save the ground transport cost by delivering the vehicle to the nearest port.
*Allow an additional 10 days to process the documents.
*Prices are for 1 car in a dedicated 20ft container. This is the safest and most reliable way to transport a vehicle internationally. Other items may be included in the container to help save you money when moving.
*Using the RoRo (roll on, roll off) method is less expensive and shipments can be completed in fewer days. Contact us now for a free RoRo quote.
Being a doubly landlocked country located in Central Asia, Uzbekistan has no ports of its own. Therefore, vehicles will be imported to nearby ports. A vehicle owner must be present on the day of the automobile’s arrival. It is necessary to know which port the vehicle will be arriving at and to have transportation arranged to the port on the vehicle’s day of arrival.
With a long stretch of highways and roads, Uzbekistan is easy to travel even with its deteriorating road construction. Many of the roads are paved and travel to all of the country’s regions is possible. One can travel freely and explore all that Uzbekistan has to offer, including its beautiful culture and architecture.
Popular Shipping Destinations
How to Ship a Vehicle to Uzbekistan
To export a vehicle to the landlocked country, one will need to be knowledgeable of all nearby ports. An agent might be able to pick the vehicle up on its day of arrival if the owner cannot be present. Contacting the Embassy of Uzbekistan is always wise prior to vehicle shipment. They will tell of all the requirements and documentation needed.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Required Documents For Shipping A Vehicle To Uzbekistan
- Title and Vehicle Registration
- Proof of Ownership
- Invoice (proforma original)
- Proof of Residency
- Proof of Insurance
- Passport & visa
- Bill of lading
- Accreditation card
Shipping Methods for Vehicles of Any Kind
When exporting a vehicle, there are ultimately three different ways to go about it. Two are much more practical than the others.
- Air shipping is the most expensive way to ship a vehicle or any property for that matter. Many cannot afford this method of shipment.
- RO/RO shipping is the cheapest and it requires that the empty vehicle is rolled onto and off of the ship. This method is not accepted by all ports. If it is a possibility, make sure that only floor mats, a car jack and a spare tire are in the vehicle.
- Container shipping allows for other belongings to be shipped too. The vehicle can be filled as well as the remaining space in the large container. Splitting a container with another person will help ease the cost of shipment.