Shipping A Car To UAE (United Arab Emirates)
Typical Shipping Prices – How Much Does It Cost?
- Shipping a car to United Arab Emirates from the U.S. usually cots from$3,500 to $6,000 for most vehicles.
- Specialty services (such as door-to-door delivery) and shipment of larger vehicles carries an additional cost.
The United Arab Emirates commonly referred to as Emirates, or the UAE is located right on the southeast end of the Arabian Peninsula. The region is known for its tropical weather with its sweltering summers and warm winters. While the capital of the country is Abu Dhabi , Dubai is a popular capital and a trendy area for vacationing.
Shipping Vehicles Overseas
For many, the thought of shipping a vehicle that they’ve paid thousands of dollar for, from the United States to another country sounds scary. Your fear can be eliminated with a healthy dose of research and by obtaining the help of a reputable auto shipping company.
Need to ship your vehicle to United Emirates? Call us today for more information or fill out the form located right on right hand corner of this page for a free real time estimate.
Popular UAE Shipping Destinations:
Importing a Vehicle to UAE
Shipping a vehicle internationally has it’s challenging. Before you begin the process it’s important to make sure, you have the necessary documents required by UAE custom’s department. To avoid any delays in the custom clearances be sure that you have acquired the appropriate documents for you MVC.
Required Documents For Shipping A Vehicle To The United Arab Emirates
- Proof of insurance for the vehicle being imported
- Export declaration from the U.S customs department
- Original invoice or certificate for new vehicles
- Trade license of the company exporting the vehicle and documents identifying the importer
- Bill of lading
- Visa or residence permit
Special conditions for importing a foreign vehicle into the United Arab Emirates includes:
- You must have a valid residence permit
- The depreciation of the vehicle being imported cannot exceed five years
You will also be required to pay a custom’s duty fee of 5% of the market value of your vehicle.
More Information and Resources
Tourist Travel Certificate for Vehicles – Tourist must apply for a special certificate to import their vehicle in to the United Arab Emirates for tourism purposes only.
Fee Structure – When importing a vehicle from outside the UAE you will incur special fees and taxes.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- What Makes Us Better?
Ship Your Vehicle With A-1 Auto TodayGet an Instant Free Quote Now
Or Call us today at 1-800-518-8708 and speak to directly to our sales team!