Shipping A Car To UAE (United Arab Emirates)
Typical Shipping Prices – How Much Does It Cost?
- Shipping a car to the United Arab Emirates from the U.S. usually costs from$3,500 to $6,000 for most vehicles.
- Specialty services (such as door-to-door delivery) and shipment of larger vehicles carry an additional cost.
The United Arab Emirates commonly referred to as Emirates, or the UAE is located right on the southeast end of the Arabian Peninsula. The region is known for its tropical weather with its sweltering summers and warm winters. While the capital of the country is Abu Dhabi , Dubai is a popular capital and a trendy area for vacationing.
Shipping Vehicles Overseas
For many, the thought of shipping a vehicle that they’ve paid thousands of dollar for, from the United States to another country sounds scary. Your fear can be eliminated with a healthy dose of research and by obtaining the help of a reputable auto shipping company.
Need to ship your vehicle to the United Emirates? Call us today for more information or fill out the form located right on right-hand corner of this page for a free real time estimate.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Popular UAE Shipping Destinations:
Importing a Vehicle to UAE
Shipping a vehicle internationally has it’s challenging. Before you begin the process it’s important to make sure, you have the necessary documents required by UAE custom’s department. To avoid any delays in the customs clearances be sure that you have acquired the appropriate documents for you MVC.
Click here to learn more about vehicle registration process in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Required Documents For Shipping A Vehicle To The United Arab Emirates
- Proof of insurance for the vehicle being imported
- Export declaration from the U.S customs department
- Original invoice or certificate for new vehicles
- Trade license of the company exporting the vehicle and documents identifying the importer
- Bill of lading
- Visa or residence permit
Special conditions for importing a foreign vehicle into the United Arab Emirates includes:
- You must have a valid residence permit
- The depreciation of the vehicle being imported cannot exceed five years
You will also be required to pay a custom’s duty fee of 5% of the market value of your vehicle.
More Information and Resources
Tourist Travel Certificate for Vehicles – Tourist must apply for a special certificate to import their vehicle into the United Arab Emirates for tourism purposes only.
Fee Structure – When importing a vehicle from outside the UAE you will incur special fees and taxes.
Related Information & FAQ
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory