- Car Shipping South Sudan
- Importing Vehicles To South Sudan From The United States
- Shipping A Car To South Sudan
- Typical Shipping Prices – How Much Does It Cost?
- Cost & Time Examples For Shipping a Car to South Sudan
- Popular Shipping Destinations
- Exporting A Vehicle to South Sudan
- Required Documents For Shipping A Vehicle To South Sudan
- Types of Shipping Methods
- Shipping Of Heavy Equipment & Oversized Cargo To South Sudan
- Our Assorted International Shipping Services
- Other Services
- Related Information & FAQs
Car Shipping South Sudan
Importing Vehicles To South Sudan From The United States
Shipping A Car To South Sudan
Typical Shipping Prices – How Much Does It Cost?
- Car shipping costs to South Sudan from the U.S. start at $3,500 for cars and smaller vehicles and go up to $7,000 for SUVs and larger vehicles.
- Prices can fluctuate based on the season and available transport carriers at the time of the request.
Cost & Time Examples For Shipping a Car to South Sudan
|New York, NY to (New York port) to Malakal
|Los Angeles to (California port) to Juba
|Boston, MA to (New York port) to Malakal
|Las Vegas to (California port) to Malakal
|Seattle, WA to (California port) to Juba
|Detroit, MI to (New York port) to Juba
|Chicago, IL to (New York port) to Juba
|Denver, CO to (California port) to Malakal
|Memphis, TN to (New York port) to Juba
|Dallas, TX to (California port) to Juba
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and the type of vehicle.
*Save the ground transport cost by delivering the vehicle to the nearest port.
*Allow an additional 10 days to process the documents.
*Prices are for 1 car in a dedicated 20ft container. This is the safest and most reliable way to transport a vehicle internationally. Other items may be included in the container to help save you money when moving.
*Using the RoRo (roll on, roll off) method is less expensive and shipments can be completed in fewer days. Contact us now for a free RoRo quote.
Located in Northeastern Africa is the country of South Sudan, bordered by The Republic of Sudan, Kenya, Ethiopia, Uganda, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, and the Central African Republic. The country consists of a tropical climate, raining heavily during the rain season and followed by a dry season.
Popular Shipping Destinations
The country is covered in grasslands, high plateaus, savannas, and wetlands, depending on where in the country a person is located. Most of the country is inhabited by wildlife including African dogs, elephants, antelope, and more.
Many come to South Sudan for study and work purposes, keeping them there for extended periods of time. In this case, having a personal vehicle transported from the U.S. may be a wise decision. It will make travel easier and allow a person to freely travel all parts of the country.
Exporting A Vehicle to South Sudan
Exporting a vehicle to South Sudan might cost a pretty penny considering that the country has a higher tax percentage. Regardless, having a vehicle shipped may be the convenience needed during a stay there and will save a person money in the long run.
Contacting Customs is necessary for regards to the finding out the proper documentation needed for importing a vehicle. The regulations and requirements are subject to change at any time. However, one can assume that certain things will be necessary for importation.
Required Documents For Shipping A Vehicle To South Sudan
- Proof of Insurance
- Vehicle title
- Proof of Ownership
- License and Passport
- Bill of lading
Types of Shipping Methods
There are a few methods available for shipping vehicles to Northeastern Africa. Some are more logical than others if budget is an issue.
- Air shipping is the most expensive method. The price is so high that not many people can afford to ship a vehicle with this method.
- RO/RO shipping is the most cost effective method. The vehicle must be able to drive onto and off of the ship and must remain empty. The only items allowed in the vehicle include a car jack, a spare tire, and the floor mats.
- Container shipping will allow for more belongings to be shipped with the vehicle. There are several sizes of containers to choose from and they can be shared with another individual. Sharing a container will cut costs. The vehicle can be filled with a property as well as the rest of the container.
There aren't any seaports in the country of South Sudan since it is landlocked, but shipping a vehicle on a boat can be possible. The owner of the vehicle must be present at the port at the time of the vehicle's arrival. All duties and taxes must then be paid.
Shipping Of Heavy Equipment & Oversized Cargo To South Sudan
There's a considerable measure that goes into the process of overseas transports for substantially heavy or excessively large cargo to another nation. From access to the correct shipping equipment and transportation innovations to having trained and experienced specialists, it is vital to have all bases secured before you try to ship cargo overseas. Fortunately, A1 Auto Transport can deal with the delivery procedure from start to finish with no snags involved.
Kinds of Heavy Equipment and Oversized Cargo We Can Deliver
- Farm Equipment
- Mining Equipment
- Paving Equipment
- Construction Equipment
- Industrial Machinery and Equipment
- Large Vehicles and Dump Trucks
- Haulers and More…
Regardless of what sort of freight you'd like us to ship to South Sudan, as authorized transport experts we offer the state commanded measure of protection to all of our clients. For anybody longing for better insurance coverage or even full insurance coverage, we have diverse protection plans accessible at low additional expenses.
Our Assorted International Shipping Services
A1 has four amazing overseas transport services to offer customers. However, not all of these options may be available to you depending on the kind of heavy equipment or oversized cargo you have to deliver. A little info from you will help us determine which methods are the best options. For instance, if your equipment can fit into a shipping container, you’re able to use our enclosed shipping method.
Separately from container transport, there are three open air shipping methods available. RoRo, LoLo and flat rack transport are all wonderful options despite their openness to inclement weather conditions and other outside elements. RoRo transport is the cheapest shipping option yet it’s only available to those with operable vehicles and equipment. LoLo shipping is urged to those with crated equipment, engines, construction equipment or inoperable vehicles that need a crane to lift it onto the boat. Flat rack is the absolute most secure form of open air transport because your cargo is strapped to a metal frame for extra security.