Car Shipping Sudan
Shipping A Car To Sudan
Typical Shipping Prices – How Much Does It Cost?
- Shipping a car to the Sudan is not cheap--usually between $3,300 and $7,000 for most vehicles.
- Larger vehicles or those with nonstandard dimensions cost more to ship, as do those with a heavier than normal shipping weight.
Cost & Time Examples For Shipping a Car to Sudan
|San Jose, CA to (California port) to Port Sudan||$200||$2,700||5+50|
|Boston, MA to (New York port) to Port Sudan||$400||$2,200||5+25|
|Portland, OR to (California port) to Port Sudan||$475||$2,700||6+50|
|Phoenix, AZ to (California port) to Port Sudan||$550||$2,700||6+50|
|Charlotte, NC to (New York port) to Port Sudan||$575||$2,200||6+25|
|Atlanta, GA to (New York port) to Port Sudan||$700||$2,200||6+25|
|Denver, CO to (California port) to Port Sudan||$775||$2,700||7+50|
|Memphis, TN to (New York port) to Port Sudan||$800||$2,200||6+25|
|Miami, FL to (New York port) to Port Sudan||$925||$2,200||7+25|
|Dallas, TX to (California port) to Port Sudan||$1,025||$2,700||7+50|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and the type of vehicle.
*Save the ground transport cost by delivering the vehicle to the nearest port.
*Allow an additional 10 days to process the documents.
*Prices are for 1 car in a dedicated 20ft container. This is the safest and most reliable way to transport a vehicle internationally. Other items may be included in the container to help save you money when moving.
*Using the RoRo (roll on, roll off) method is less expensive and shipments can be completed in fewer days. Contact us now for a free RoRo quote.
Sudan is a country located in North Africa. The geography of the country includes plains and mountainous regions while being largely bordered by the Red Sea. The area differs greatly from that of the U.S. and many come for the study of its culture or to work within the oil industry. China gets most of its oil from Sudan, as do many other regions.
When going to Sudan from the U.S. for residency or for an extended stay, having a vehicle shipped too will only help a person to travel more freely. There won't be any need to call for public transportation or to deal with the variety of language barriers throughout the country. Ultimately, one will be avoiding a lot of stress, as well as saving money. Sudan has many paved and unpaved roadways that are continuously being improved since waterways used to be the main form of transport throughout the country.
Popular Shipping Destinations
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Shipping a Vehicle to Sudan
Vehicle shipping to Sudan is highly taxed and an invoice for paid duties will be required at the time the vehicle is picked up from one of Sudan's two ports. There will be specific documentation required as well.
Required Documents For Shipping A Vehicle To Sudan
- Vehicle title
- Vehicle's assessed value
- Proof of insurance
- Proof of ownership
- License/Picture ID or passport
- Proof of Residency, Employment and/or Study in Sudan
- Bill of lading
The vehicle owner must be present on the day of the vehicle's arrival. Here, the vehicle will need to be picked up and specific documentation must be presented.
Exporting Methods Available
There are two practical methods of vehicle importation in Sudan. A vehicle can be sent overseas by the RO/RO shipping method or container shipping. Either way is satisfactory, but not all ports accept RO/RO shipping.
Container shipping can be a shared method of shipping. Two people can share a container and split costs. Due to their large size, it is possible to send several vehicles or other belongings in the container. Even the vehicle can be filled with possessions.
RO/RO shipping means that the vehicle is rolled onto the ship and rolled off of the ship. The vehicle must be empty with the exclusion of floor mats, a car jack and a spare tire. This method remains the cheapest.
Shipping Of Heavy Equipment & Oversized Cargo To Sudan
Particularly, experienced and capable shipping technicians should be the only ones allowed to transport heavy or oversized cargo to a nation far away. It takes serious preparation and planning, modern shipping technologies, superior transport equipment, and a firm grasp of foreign import laws to successfully carry out an overseas delivery for such large and heavy equipment. Fortunately, A1 Auto Transport can help deliver your cargo to Sudan without a hitch. We have over 25 years in the transport industry which has expanded our outreach to nations all over the world.
There are an endless amount of heavy equipment and oversized cargo types we can ship. With a strong demand for heavy equipment all over the globe, it’s essential to have effortless, affordable access to transport services whenever necessary. For more of an idea, here is a list of examples of the heavy equipment and large cargo we can deliver…
- Farm Equipment
- Hydraulic Equipment
- Mining Equipment
- Construction Equipment and Materials
- Asphalt Pavers
- Hydraulic Equipment
- Motor Graders
- Industrial Machinery and Equipment
- Large Vehicles and Dump Trucks
- Cranes and More….
Choosing Transport Method for Your Heavy Equipment Overseas Delivery
Selecting a transport method for your oversized cargo and heavy equipment isn’t at all that difficult especially with the assistance of our professionals. Once you answer some questions and give us with some details, it’ll be easy for us to recommend the best shipping services for your cargo.
Our Shipping Methods for International Transports
- Roll On/Roll Off Shipping- This open air transport method is the most popular and inexpensive shipping option. It requires that your large vehicle or piece of equipment is operable and able to drive onto and off of the ship with the help of a ramp.
- Lift On/Lift Off Shipping- This open air method is greatest for persons transporting large, broken down vehicles and crated heavy equipment to another country. A crane is used to lift the cargo onto the ship as well as off of the ship.
- Container Transport- This is the only enclosed transport service we have for international deliveries of oversized cargo or heavy equipment. Although it’s a little more expensive, it is the most secure form of shipping we have to offer since your cargo is protected from inclement weather and other outside conditions.
- Flat Rack Shipping- Your cargo is secured to a large metal frame to ensure its safety and lack of movement during the delivery overseas. This is a open air method so your cargo may be wrapped with shrink wrap if poor weather is a threat.