Ship Car To Sima
The city of Sima is situated on the Anjouan Island in Comoros. There are different laws and regulations in every country when it comes to importation services.
All of them have to be thoroughly abide by if you want to ensure that the shipping is prompt and uncomplicated.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
A1 Auto Transport is going take proper care of every aspect of the process until it’s delivered to Comoros. They are aware of the updated rules and regulations for importing your vehicle to Comoros so there are no problems and if there are, they can help. As per the local government, vehicle importation is legal but you need to submit the following documents:
- Bill of Lading.
- Title Deed.
- Certificate of Conformity.
- Purchase Invoice.
- Work or resident permit or visa.
- Non-commercial certificate and Freight Transit air issued by your shipping company.
In order to get all of the documents submitted to the relevant authorities, A1 Auto Transport is going to make sure that they are handled on time. The import regulations also keep on changing and that’s why it’s best if you contact the Embassy of Comoros in order to make sure that everything is in line and as it’s supposed to be. They will provide you with all the necessary help and details.
There is a 5% to 20% import duty which is based on the CIF of the car and there is a VAT of 0% to 25%. You might want to check with the A1 Auto Transport Service in order to see if there are other things to be paid for.
There are quite a lot of different ways that you can get your car shipped to Comoros. The most expensive and yet the most convenient and fastest way to do so would be with Air shipping. Of course, the common methods are far less expensive than that. They include Roll On/Roll Off and shipping with an enclosed container.
- Shipping within an enclosed container: If you have a vehicle which is rather expensive as well as personal belongings that you need to ship with your vehicle, container shipping is your best bet. With this in mind, you can choose between a 20ft and a 40ft size based on your preferences and requirements.
- Roll On/Roll Off Shipping: this is by far the cheapest as well as the fastest water-bound method of shipping. However, it’s also not as convenient as container shipping. You will have to leave your car strapped to a shipping deck and exposed to the elements for the entire trip. Furthermore, you wouldn’t be able to ship anything but the car with a car jack, floor mats and spare tire in it. You will also have to remove the fuel and leave only ¼ of a gas tank full. This is a quick way to get your car shipped.