Ship Your Car To Or From Saudi Arabia
Typical Shipping Prices – How Much Does It Cost?
- Vehicle shipping costs to Saudi Arabia from the U.S. are most frequently between $2,800 and $5,900.
- Because of the distance involved in shipping, prices can fluctuate based on the availability of transport carriers at the time requested.
Shipping a vehicle overseas can be a tedious process, but it doesn’t have to be overwhelming. Do some research and hire a reputable car shipping company such as A-1 Auto Transport and the entire procedure can be painless and worry-free.
Requirements of the Vehicle.
- Saudi Arabia law allows for no vehicles older than 5 years to be imported into the country
- No vehicles that have been in an accident of any kind or show any damage can be shipped
- No vehicles that have been previously used as a taxi or a police vehicle
Popular Shipping Destinations.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Required Documents For Shipping A Vehicle To Saudi Arabia.
- Importer authorization.
- Proof of ownership (verified by the Saudi Embassy or the US Chamber of Commerce)
- Export Declaration from United States Customs.
- Police clearance.
- Conformity Certificate.
- Bill of lading.
- Passport & entry visa.
How to Calculate Custom Taxes.
The value of the vehicle is based on the price list issued by the manufacturer, and taking into account depreciation rates based on the age of the vehicle
- A vehicle 6 months or newer is considered new and no deduction is taken.
- A vehicle older than 6 months, but less than a year, is granted a monthly deduction rate of 2%
- A vehicle 2 years to 5 years old will be granted a monthly deduction rate of 1%
- The value of the vehicle (as calculated above) plus the cost of the freight and insurance is how the customs tax is calculated.
- The customs duty rate is a flat rate of 5% for regular cars and 12% for trucks.
PLEASE NOTE THAT AN INDIVIDUAL MAY ONLY IMPORT 1 VEHICLE PER YEAR INTO SAUDI ARABIA WITHOUT A COMMERCIAL PERMIT.
It is in your best interest to first contact the Saudi Arabia Embassy in the US to double check and verify that all the rules are still the same before making plans to ship your vehicle. With a competent auto transport company on your side, the route to Saudi Arabia for your vehicle can be a smooth one.
Related Information & FAQs.
- Use an overseas transporter from the US to ship your car to Saudi Arabia
- What is the best way to ship multiple cars to Saudi Arabia?
- Import vehicle into USA from Saudi Arabia
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory