Shipping A Car To The Ivory Coast
Typical Shipping Prices – How Much Does It Cost?
- Car shipping costs to the Ivory Coast from the U.S. can vary pretty widely, usually in the range of $3,100 to $6,800.
- Containerized car shipping is the most cost-effective method, particularly if being shipped from a port on the eastern seaboard of the United States.
When you are planning on leaving the United States to reside or stay in the country of the Ivory Coast, consider having your vehicle shipped over too. The country of Ivory Coast is located in West Africa and is partially bordered by the Gulf of Guinea, making it easier to have a vehicle shipped over.
Ivory Coast is largely market-based. It is an important agricultural center and its banks on the lively hood of this industry. Music, sports, and food are also prevalent in Ivory Coast. It is a country rich in culture that many enjoy.
Popular Shipping Destinations:
Required Documents For Shipping A Vehicle To The Ivory Coast
The requirements for vehicle shipment to the Ivory Coast can be addressed by the Embassy of Cote D’Ivoire. They will give you the up to date information in regards to the vehicle shipment policies. However, one can assume that certain documentation will be necessary.
- Title and Vehicle Registration
- Insurance Certificate
- License or Picture ID, and Passport
- Appraisal Value for Vehicle
- Original Bill of Sale
- Proof of Residency
- Import license & declaration
- Registration card
- Bill of lading
- Non-sale certificate
- Certificate of residence
There will more than likely be specific criteria and policies that will need to be followed and addressed prior to vehicle shipment. Make sure that you contact the Embassy of Cote D’Ivoire to have a better understanding of these requirements. Otherwise, shipment will not be possible until all facets are addressed.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Ways to Ship a Vehicle
There are two main methods for vehicle shipment for automobiles leaving the United States to enter another country. These methods aren’t nearly as costly as air shipping and are quite reliable.
The container shipping method is a bit more costly, but it allows the vehicle’s owner to ship other belongings as well. There are two container sizes to select from. The vehicle is then placed into the container aboard a ship. The vehicle and the container can be filled with property. All items must be allowed to enter West Africa. Customs can inform you of the legality of the items you’d like to ship. The container can be shared with another individual to help lessen the shipping costs.
RO/RO shipping is the cheapest method of vehicle shipment. The vehicle must remain empty with the exception of floor mats, a car jack, and a spare tire. The automobile is then driven onto and off of the ship during import and export. This method is not accepted at all ports.
The owner of the vehicle must be aware of the port their vehicle will be delivered to. It is important to have a ride arranged to get to the port on the day that the vehicle is due for arrival. Ports will not hold a vehicle for the owner.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?