Ship Your Car To Or From Iraq.
Typical Shipping Prices – How Much Does It Cost?
- Most companies charge $3,100 to $5,900 to ship a car to Iraq from the United States.
- Larger vehicles that won’t fit into a shipping container will cost more, as will shipments originating on the West Coast.
The Republic of Iraq is a country located in Western Asia. It is bordered by Kuwait, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, and Syria. It is also partially bordered by the Persian Gulf, where several ports are located.
Although there is a lot of friction in Iraq, many U.S. citizens travel there for extended stays due to journalism purposes and for work. If this is the current circumstances, consider having a vehicle shipped overseas as well. There are many roadways and having a personal vehicle to travel will prove to be beneficial and public transit can be avoided.
The roadways in Iraq consist of mainly paved roads. It is easy to reach all parts of the country as well as its surrounding regions. The freedom of traveling with a personal vehicle will be helpful.
Popular Shipping Destinations.
Methods of Shipping an Automobile from the U.S. to Iraq.
Shipping a vehicle to Iraq from the United States might be daunting, but that doesn’t make it impossible. With a reliable shipping company and the right method of shipping, it will be rather simple. Just be sure that all of the proper documentation is gathered and that the Embassy of Iraq has been contacted in regards to the requirements and tariffs that will need to be paid.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Required Documents For Shipping A Vehicle To Iraq.
- Proof of Vehicle’s Purchase.
- Proof of Ownership.
- Title and Registration.
- Proof of Insurance.
- Invoice for Duties Paid.
- License, Picture ID and Passport.
- Bill of lading.
- Proforma invoice.
There could quite possibly be other documentation needed for vehicle shipment. By contacting Iraq Customs, one can find out exactly what needs to be done and what is required prior to the vehicle’s shipment.
Methods of Shipping an Automobile.
Shipping a personal vehicle can be done by air shipping, RO/RO shipping or container shipping. Any of these methods are feasible but not many can afford the high cost of air shipping. It is almost impractical for many.
- RO/RO shipping is the cheapest of all the methods. The vehicle must be empty at the time of shipping. It must also be able to drive onto and off of the ship. RO/RO shipping is not accepted by all ports.
- Container shipping allows a person to ship other belongings allowed by Iraq Customs. The vehicle and the remaining space in the container can be packed with property needing to be shipped over. The container comes in various sizes and can be shared with other individuals. The cost can be split between the people sharing the container.
Related Information & FAQs.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory